You Gotta Hear This...

The History Kid

well, you made it personal which meant i was obliged to respond and absolutely guaranteed my fan club would surely follow along. it feels good to get the band back together!

I think you need to learn to laugh at yourself a bit more and not take yourself so seriously. There was clearly no ill intent. I was under the impression that people were allowed to joke with one another. I wasn't aware you were so prone to get your feelings hurt on an internet forum. You made a conscious decision to take what was said personally. That is on you. Do not point your fingers at me and cite me for wrong-doing when I did nothing of the sort. I initially thought this was just friendly banter, but I can see now that was and is not the case, and quite frankly I couldn't care less about your personal problems.

I created a thread that I thought would be a good place for something I thought the community would enjoy. If you have some kind of personal issues that you need to resolve, don't cry wolf to me. Go do it someplace else. I don't deserve the bickering and complaining of someone that takes themselves too seriously.

Edited by IbizaFlame
  • Like 1

I could care less about your personal problems.

Point of order:  you probably mean "I could not care less..."

I'm still waiting on the day that the MS-Word Paperclip makes a comeback on web applications for this very reason. :P

and who said i have personal problems - because the two mark's in a nutsack persistently badger me and i choose not to shrink back and take it?

You clearly just said "you made it personal" - therefore, you apparently have a personal problem.

So, if you wouldn't mind - instead of chastising me for poking a joke at you, perhaps be civil and inform me "hey, are you joking? If not, what's your problem." Don't just assume I'm trying to be a jerk. I'm an easy going guy, but I don't appreciate people throwing mud all over my name or how I present myself. Online or otherwise.

Edited by IbizaFlame

You clearly just said "you made it personal" - therefore, you apparently have a personal problem.

yes, you started a thread and in the very first post called me out by name. so it was directed at me, personally.

i never said it offended me, that you were rude, or that i have a personal problem. what about this are you not understanding? 

You're the only person that seemed to have a problem. Quite honestly, I don't even care at this point. Drop a few eff bombs, throw a gif with a middle finger and then tell everyone that "it didn't bother me." Whatever you say...

what does post count have to do with anything? there are folk on this forum that can poke at me, expecting to elicit the exact response I gave, and chuckle along with me. you two don't have that depth of relationship with me and so now we find ourselves in this quagmire of misunderstanding. FFS.