You Gotta Hear This...

The History Kid

I am unsure if we have a thread like this. I don't think the "Right This Minute" thread quite counts either.

Thaddeus had mentioned how people can't embed Spotify tracklists in the forum and it got me to thinking, do we really have a thread where we post suggestions for the forum to take a listen?

Say for example you have one of your all time favorites on hand, perhaps toss the name or video out there for the forum, so that we may increase our listening pleasure beyond what is just in our own library.

Thoughts, anyone - or would we rather wade through the albums upon albums in the "Right This Minute" thread?

Edited by IbizaFlame
  • Like 1

how the hell does me requesting a feature turn into "Thaddeus was complaining"

ForPetesSake.. asking for something, whether it be moderator responsibilities or embedded media support, and even with the most dogged persistence does not mean I'm whining.

Edited by Thaddeus Smith
  • Like 1

how the hell does me requesting a feature turn into "Thaddeus was complaining"

ForFucksSake.. asking for something, whether it be moderator responsibilities or embedded media support, and even with the most dogged persistence does not mean I'm whining.

957649.jpg

• Like 2

BTW.. the Right This Minute thread satisfies this exact need. People share what they are listening to, because they happen to like it, and you are guaranteed to find something new and worth checking out for yourself.

That thread has cost me a ton of $!  And I'm not complaining.

• Like 1

asking for something, whether it be moderator responsibilities or embedded media support, and even with the most dogged persistence does not mean I'm whining.

We'll determine whether or not your whining, thank you very much.

• Like 4