Klipsch for Sale?`

Arrow#422

What is going on with the used market lately?

In the last 4 months, there has been a very minimal amount of available items coming to market.

Add to the fact that "for sale" items have been slow to move - mostly.

Why the stagnation?

Hope gatherers hoarding their wares for a spring disbursement amongst the brotherhood?

Klipsch nation interjections welcome.

Well, it's true.

I'm not sure why. I planned on getting back involved with some of it in the Spring, but I don't know with the way things are right now. I know a few other members here are having difficulties too. Might have to do with the market. Might have to do with people moving towards a disposable economy and just "pitching" gear instead of selling too (one would hope not).

That being said, used video games seem to be going right now really well. I listed my Wii the other day because I'm just tired of it taking up space - never play it - and it's the only white component on a black stack. Already sold over half of the listing off.

Edited by IbizaFlame

I have a whole slew of goodies I need to part with but I have to get my arse in gear and motivate myself to do it. I always have so many plans that I cannot keep up with that I lose interest in doing them at all. I do agree though, I have seen quite a slow down whether it's here, Audiogon, Ebay, whatever. Audio hoarders!

• Like 1

• Moderators

What is going on with the used market lately?

In the last 4 months, there has been a very minimal amount of available items coming to market.

Add to the fact that "for sale" items have been slow to move - mostly.

Why the stagnation?

Hope gatherers hoarding their wares for a spring disbursement amongst the brotherhood?

Klipsch nation interjections welcome.

Donald Trump is buying them all up before the guy at Chipotle does.

• Like 1