FS: Oiled Walnut Belles - SOLD

Blister8160

I actually built a pair of 25 hz tapped horn subwoofers that my Belles sit on. They act a base and add a little to the bottom end. I don't always turn the subs on (depending on who is sleeping in the house) and I do think they sound better elevated closer to ear level. 

post-60988-0-24400000-1457194597_thumb.j

• Like 1

If you decide to use those bases with the Belles with the Volti upgrades that should be interesting,online Greg used his voice to talk into a klipsch mid horn and his own mid horn and his was a lot smoother than the klipsch.I plan on using my Khorns in front and Belles in rear channels,your setup looks great.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 2/4/2016 at 7:27 AM, avguytx said:

Those must've been the Belle's Phil had in Maumelle.  Wow...a grand to ship?  Wouldn't it have been easier to fly there, rent a van, and drive back?  ;)  

Sorry, just saw this.  Definitely not easier and as I'm in Washington state, definitely not cheaper either  Besides Phil did me right price wise, so it's all good and I LOVE these Belle's, one of the best purchases I've ever made! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, wipster said:

Sorry, just saw this.  Definitely not easier and as I'm in Washington state, definitely not cheaper either  Besides Phil did me right price wise, so it's all good and I LOVE these Belle's, one of the best purchases I've ever made! 

Wipster, have not seen you around in a while, but I am hit and miss as well. It's been a few years since my first set of Belle's and it was one of my favorite purchases as well.