Chocolate mmmmmmm

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

• Moderators
.if I'm eating chocolate it's just chocolate.....well I do like the almonds in the Cadbury bars....I was eating some potato chip yesterday and it was just "straight" chips. I'm like that with my peanut butter.....no jelly...I don't like jelly....just straight peanut butter and a glass of milk....

The more I find out about you the stranger it gets :lol: now don't tell us everything, it would probably scare us :unsure:  :D 

Ever try a little chocolate while eating popcorn, it's pretty good 

• Like 1

That's the funnest looking cat I have ever seen, is that how he normally looks.

No he normally doesn't have his tongue out like that.....I just got the pic of him doing that. But Stoney is not your normal cat. He is a Cornish Rex....and he is a nut...but the main thing he likes to do is Love people....

He feels like a warm peach....he doesn't have much fur....he is really a "cool cat" ....his brother Boney has a bit more fur....but he's kind of a @ss hole....

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-85160000-1457926440_thumb.j

• Moderators
But Stoney is not your normal cat. He is a Cornish Rex.

Had to look that up to see what they looked like, they are good looking cats, they seem to have big ears. But looking at all the pics none had the face of Stoney.  He is different and from the look on his face, named perfectly.

• Like 1