Chocolate mmmmmmm

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

I'm not really a junk food kind of person... I really don't eat candies, cookies and cakes.... don't drink alcohol or smoke.....I think I live a healthy life style for the most part.... I work out, drinks lots of H2O and try not do do things in excess....Now I'm no heath nut cuz I'll go to the steak house, stop by my local spot for a killer cheesesteak sub and fries and a caffeine free diet Pepsi.... Yea I drink caffeine free diet Pepsi.. I like the taste of it..

But I do have issues with chocolate.....But it's gotta be milk chocolate.... there could be a pile of dark chocolate in front of me and I wouldn't touch it....... like I'll go on a binges with chocolate.... I'll have to blame it on my wife... cuz she gets it for me.....
But this last time I will blame on my Uncle Mick that just came over from England to visit us. He bought over with 10 packs of these Cadbury Flake bars.... They are the best..... I'll try to eat two a night but I end up eating a pack.... there's 4 in a pack.... I have to tell my wife to hide them from me.
I did good last night I only had two...
Now my wife will get me Wilbur Chocolate. It's the closest thing I have found to the Cadbury milk chocolate. She'll place a order a few times a year and get me a 5Lb box of these Wilbur Buds.... oh my they are the bomb..... they are not quite a "sweet" as the Cadbury....

So the wife will get me these treats and I'll go to town on these things... At the end of the day we'll be in bed and I'll start eating my Wilbur Buds. I'll eat so many the wife will end up taking them from me.... saying "that's enough"...... I can't help it...... I'm like a addict with these Buds....One night I was hittin a 5Lb box hard.... man it was on .... The wife took em......Then she feel asleep..... ahhhhhh I wanted more :ph34r: .... I got back into the box eating those damn Buds.....Well I feel asleep with the box on me.....woke up in the morning with Wilbur buds melted in the bed ....they were in my chest hair..... it was nasty.... The wife was P.O. ed with me big time :angry: ... yelling "I'm never buying those for you again".... it was not good...
I was like "honey I just wanted a couple more I didn't mean to fall asleep.... it won't happen again.... "yea right show me the Buds"

So yea I like chocolate...... Oh and chocolate ice cream..... yea baby :P

What do you guys have a weakness for? I can't be the only one with issues.....

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-94500000-1457837918_thumb.j

post-58704-0-86180000-1457837931_thumb.j

post-58704-0-35740000-1457837944_thumb.j

post-58704-0-50180000-1457838039_thumb.j

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 4

Awesome story Mark.

My name is Bill, and I have a problem with CHOCOLATE!!!

I've never had the brand of chocolate you mentioned, I'd like to try it. One of my favorites are Reece cups, especially the dark ones. I also like the English Toffee milk chocolate Hershey Nuggets. Do you ever crave potato chips and chocolate at the same time? There's something about the salt and the sugar.

• Like 3

I love almonds....  I like milk chocolate....  love them together.  Those Hershey Almond Nuggets can be addicting!

I do however, wish they had an extra almond version....  I prefer a higher ratio of nuts to the chocolate.

• Like 3

If any of you want a stupid simple yet astoundingly good Chocolate fix this is it and it is good for you. Feed this to the fair sex and they will melt for you to make more. Further raw coco nibs are the most powerful antioxidant there is, the next best three foods combined don't match it. No excuses not to eat Coco. Check this recipe out.

http://www.therawtarian.com/raw-brownie-recipe

• Like 1

I love almonds....  I like milk chocolate....  love them together.  Those Hershey Almond Nuggets can be addicting!

I do however, wish they had an extra almond version....  I prefer a higher ratio of nuts to the chocolate.

Then you will like this.

p192064z.jpg

Bill

• Like 1

Check this recipe out.

Pffft!!!   Just so you know how terrible your timing is...  I just now put a cherry pie into the oven.  Still has 15 minutes to go...  

Then you will like this.

May have to try them!

Raw cacao nibs have all of the active components that make chocolate so irresistible to women, when roasted you lose most of those. I was a life long milk chocolate lover then after trying to have a heart attack I decided to lose the fat in my diet and got into pure raw cacao and love it now. Here is a link with all the info on what makes this food so special.

http://dailysuperfoodlove.com/2852/21-fantastic-benefits-of-cacao/

I'm not really a junk food kind of person... I really don't eat candies, cookies and cakes.... don't drink alcohol or smoke.....I think I live a healthy life style for the most part.... I work out, drinks lots of H2O and try not do do things in excess....Now I'm no heath nut cuz I'll go to the steak house, stop by my local spot for a killer cheesesteak sub and fries and a caffeine free diet Pepsi.... Yea I drink caffeine free diet Pepsi.. I like the taste of it..

But I do have issues with chocolate.....But it's gotta be milk chocolate.... there could be a pile of dark chocolate in front of me and I wouldn't touch it....... like I'll go on a binges with chocolate.... I'll have to blame it on my wife... cuz she gets it for me.....

But this last time I will blame on my Uncle Mick that just came over from England to visit us. He bought over with 10 packs of these Cadbury Flake bars.... They are the best..... I'll try to eat two a night but I end up eating a pack.... there's 4 in a pack.... I have to tell my wife to hide them from me.

I did good last night I only had two...

Now my wife will get me Wilbur Chocolate. It's the closest thing I have found to the Cadbury milk chocolate. She'll place a order a few times a year and get me a 5Lb box of these Wilbur Buds.... oh my they are the bomb..... they are not quite a "sweet" as the Cadbury....

So the wife will get me these treats and I'll go to town on these things... At the end of the day we'll be in bed and I'll start eating my Wilbur Buds. I'll eat so many the wife will end up taking them from me.... saying "that's enough"...... I can't help it...... I'm like a addict with these Buds....One night I was hittin a 5Lb box hard.... man it was on .... The wife took em......Then she feel asleep..... ahhhhhh I wanted more :ph34r: .... I got back into the box eating those damn Buds.....Well I feel asleep with the box on me.....woke up in the morning with Wilbur buds melted in the bed ....they were in my chest hair..... it was nasty.... The wife was P.O. ed with me big time :angry: ... yelling "I'm never buying those for you again".... it was not good...

I was like "honey I just wanted a couple more I didn't mean to fall asleep.... it won't happen again.... "yea right show me the Buds"

So yea I like chocolate...... Oh and chocolate ice cream..... yea baby :P

What do you guys have a weakness for? I can't be the only one with issues.....

MKP :-)

The Cadbury flake is just a smooth tasty piece of chocolate. I have a hard time eating them, it pisses me off when it flakes and a sliver of chocolate falls off. Love chocolate.

Lately (about 2 years now) I can't get enough of the Life Saver wintergreen mints. The only thing slowing me down is the dentist bill. I have 3 crowns going on the implants next month, need another tooth pulled and implant done. They are like crack, once you get into them, you can't get enough of them

Mark

• Like 1