some ULTRA SWEET Chorus !

Matthews

Hey Matt are they your pics? I tell ya man if you were within 200 miles of me when you were selling em.....let's just say they would be in my living room.... Man they are soooooo nice.... MKP :-)

Yup, he asked if he could use my photos.  I think they should be YOURS "MKP" :)

Get em' babies to their forever home!

• Like 1

MKP, you never finished the story of your Chorus 1's. You mentioned somewhere that you finally got them back again. How do they look / sound. Photos please. Plus, just a couple wrong turns on you way to Hope and you can pick these up in your RV!

• Like 2

MKP, you never finished the story of your Chorus 1's. You mentioned somewhere that you finally got them back again. How do they look / sound. Photos please. Plus, just a couple wrong turns on you way to Hope and you can pick these up in your RV!

Yea I got them back about two weeks ago.... they turned out good....not as nice as the ones you and Matt put together....but I'm happy with em...

Yea I gotta finnish the story....I'll get some pics of them.....well I took some pics of them but the pics didn't look good....it was dark and they have a real dark finnish on em....

I still have to clean the covers and find the new badges I have for them....the badges are in the house somewhere.....

I'll try to post this week...

MKP :-)

• Like 2

Yea I got them back about two weeks ago.... they turned out good....not as nice as the ones you and Matt put together....but I'm happy with em...

Yea I gotta finnish the story....I'll get some pics of them.....well I took some pics of them but the pics didn't look good....it was dark and they have a real dark finnish on em....

I still have to clean the covers and find the new badges I have for them....the badges are in the house somewhere.....

I'll try to post this week...

MKP :-)

Tease!

• Like 2