Klipsch 6.1 reference for sale feeler

PNTR10

I'm thinking of selling my 6.1 speakers minus my subs but don't know what value to place on them.I figure this is the place to ask. The system consists of two RB 75'S,one RC7, two RB 61's on wall mounts and one RS 52. They are sonically perfect have a few scratches but nothing major. The RC 7 is missing the badge but I haven't looked for it.Thanks for your help.

I'm thinking of selling my 6.1 speakers minus my subs but don't know what value to place on them.I figure this is the place to ask. The system consists of two RB 75'S,one RC7, two RB 61's on wall mounts and one RS 52. They are sonically perfect have a few scratches but nothing major. The RC 7 is missing the badge but I haven't looked for it.Thanks for your help.

Based on condition of items, here is my average price assessment.

RB-75's-------$475.00 to $650.00

RC-7----------$275.00 to $425.00

RB-61's------$200.00 to $275.00

RS-52--------$150.00 to $200.00

Shoot some detailed photos and that will help with pricing.

Your location too?

Bill

Thanks Bill, I live on Long Island,NY. I would like to sell all of them at the same time if possible as a set. I'm -aware that I would probably make more separating them but that requires more effort. I'm looking to replace the system with some on-walls to make the wife happy. When the time comes I will certainly show detailed pictures, but that requires me to dismantle the system.

post-30747-0-24020000-1458504330_thumb.j

post-30747-0-31660000-1458504370_thumb.j

Edited by PNTR10
  • Like 1

The other option is to sell just the front three because they are all timber matched and use the the RB 61'S somewhere else in my house in 2 ch.

My thoughts would be to keep the 75's because, one they are awesome, and two they are so hard to come by.

Bill