looking for a p27c in espresso am based in Uk

pdawidowski

I sent your info to the seller, here is his response…"Greetings, We do participate in eBay's Global Shipping Program. Upon winning the auction, you will be prompted to this page as an option. Unfortunately we are unable to estimate shipping cost overseas."

I also went to the USPS website and used their shipping calculator. I came up with a price of around $300 usd to ship an extra large box weighing 60 lbs from Indianapolis Indiana to London England (just a guess, just know you're in the UK)

I tried Fedex, they were $50 higher, I couldn't get the UPS site to calculate a box that heavy.

Any help….just let me know….Bill

I have a cheap Polk sub but it's not hooked up and I doubt I'll muddy the good sound I have by hooking it up :D

I've never had a center before, this is my first real journey down this path.

I do have good news….a friend of mine (who works for Klipsch) answered my question about some of the DIY sub kits I was considering assembling. He says he can make a much better sub than those kits, and would help me out. The first question he asked was how much room do I have for subs. My response was about 2'x2' on each side of the room. He said "let me see what I can put together"

I'm really excited by this. 

• 2 years later...
On 4/4/2016 at 8:24 AM, pdawidowski said:

that sounds really good let me what he comes out with 

Since this thread is reborn, I'll finally answer your question, sorry I didn't notice it earlier. He did come up with a solution....

P312.jpg

• Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Sorry....no.

....and who could blame you. So I've been using the P37's to watch some movies in a 2.1 config. w/ a Martin Logan Depth sub (excellent match btw) running the Directv receive'sr optical out to the DAC on my MAC6700 and it is really stunning. I could so imagine a 5.1 with (4) floorstanders and a P27C but honestly in the smallish room and the way the speakers/electronics image I'm good. This is set up for music anyway, just happen to have the TV  just because.

The more I play with these Palladiums the more I realize they do music and movies well, there doesn't seem to be any weak areas. I think I might try some tubes.

11 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

....and who could blame you. So I've been using the P37's to watch some movies in a 2.1 config. w/ a Martin Logan Depth sub (excellent match btw) running the Directv receive'sr optical out to the DAC on my MAC6700 and it is really stunning. I could so imagine a 5.1 with (4) floorstanders and a P27C but honestly in the smallish room and the way the speakers/electronics image I'm good. This is set up for music anyway, just happen to have the TV  just because.

13 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

What are you thinking about with your Palladiums?

I guess I need to do some research, I really don't know much about the different types of tube amps and pre-amps. I do know the looks of some are pretty darn sexy, especially some of the McIntosh gear. I am open to suggestions 😀

• 2 months later...