Rf3 towers $125 Boston area

dtr20

I call spam

Here was the real ad, looks like it's expired

Klipsch RF 3 Black Tower Speakers - Craigslist
Feb 17, 2016 - I have here a very nice pair of Klipsch RF3 Black Tower Speakers for sale. Look great and sound awesome! Any questions please feel free to ...
  • Like 1

Theres nothing wrong with Gmail, but for some I don't know weird like synergistic reason, it seems to be the most often used email by scammers in many varying venues.

Think about it - How many legitamate contacts do you have that use Gmail??

I don't know why, and don't see any reasons for it, I mean Gmail is Google mail, should be widely used.

But somehow, It does not seem to have grabbed the market, other then scammers.

Now , I never said all Gmails are scammers, BUT I will say most scammers do seem to use Gmail.

I dunno why.

Kinda like, we are not at war with a religion.

I agree, not all Muslims are terrorists.

But , interestingly, 99% of terrorists are outspokenly Muslim.

All said and done, we REALLY need to watch those Swedish and Polish Grandmothers EQUALLY. as the Muslims.   Lars

Has anyone initiated contact with the "seller"?  I would assume that they have some story that would require them sending you a bogus check for a significant amount over the $125 and want you to send them legit $$ for the difference - all without seeing the speakers.

Has anyone initiated contact with the "seller"?  I would assume that they have some story that would require them sending you a bogus check for a significant amount over the $125 and want you to send them legit $$ for the difference - all without seeing the speakers.

Pending.   Lars

Here's the response I got -  I am Beachguy - 

Message body
HelloI am sorry to say i Sold this to another guy. But i can tel you where i got it from. I got from  bidswin.net . You can try to get from here . It's Very easy process . you can get hosuehold and choosable product from here. you can easily from here. If need any help must behit me. Thanks for reply me .Best of Luck

Who knows where the bidswin.net will lead.   I ain't goin there.    Lars

Who knows where the bidswin.net will lead. I ain't goin there. Lars

That post was classic!  Bad grammar, bad spelling, and of course no product.  I think it had everything except the ubiquitous "god bless" at the end.

Sorry you missed out on them, Karson.  :(