WTB: Klipsch Poster (Now Framed)

calhockey10

It's not what you're looking for (and not framed), but you can have my 65th anniversary poster for the cost of shipping and insurance. The only things I want in return are for you to post a photo once framed, and give your word that you won't sell it for a profit.

It's number 403/500 from the limited edition.

post-6935-0-21400000-1459822920_thumb.jp

• Like 8

It's not what you're looking for (and not framed), but you can have my 65th anniversary poster for the cost of shipping and insurance. The only things I want in return are for you to post a photo once framed, and give your word that you won't sell it for a profit.

That's a great poster. I have mine hung proudly.

That's a great poster. I have mine hung proudly.

I'd like to see this one with a black mat and a copper frame, but that may not be up to me...

Thank you for the offer and although I do love it I will have to run it by the wife I barely got her to ok the black and gold one  if I could find it.  I will show her and see what she says I planned on getting whatever poster I get framed anyways because it will be a lifetime poster in my theater/mancave.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i know it isn't the black with copper frame but I just got the poster back from Michaels. I have other frames that are all the same going in the basement as well so I got the frame to match. And the blue comes close to some of the colors in the room. To be honest I didn't know what color of matting to go with and had the lady doing it have the say and it looked good to me. The poster is a very unique one with the colors it has in it. I move into my new house in under a month and will post another picture after it is up in my basement.

post-61615-0-43920000-1462909863_thumb.j

• Like 5

i know it isn't the black with copper frame but I just got the poster back from Michaels. I have other frames that are all the same going in the basement as well so I got the frame to match. And the blue comes close to some of the colors in the room. To be honest I didn't know what color of matting to go with and had the lady doing it have the say and it looked good to me. The poster is a very unique one with the colors it has in it. I move into my new house in under a month and will post another picture after it is up in my basement.

I still need to get mine framed... perhaps sometime this month since I am getting a bunch of stuff done.