Showroom question

majas

How about 3 Niles SPK-1 used with an IR remote 12 volt trigger and simply have the .1 sub outputs plugged into the L/R inputs of the sub? I use the Niles SPK-1 in this manner (with remote) but you could use the AVR triggers. There are several SPK-1s on ebay right now.

• Like 1

How about 3 Niles SPK-1 used with an IR remote 12 volt trigger and simply have the .1 sub outputs plugged into the L/R inputs of the sub? I use the Niles SPK-1 in this manner (with remote) but you could use the AVR triggers. There are several SPK-1s on ebay right now.

You could use one wall wart (12 volt power supply) to switch all 3 of them at the same time!  Sounds like a good idea that would work!

See this https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/160723-remote-speakeramp-selector-fs/?hl=niles
This is with an IR setup using a Harmony remote. Also used it with Global Cache stuff for my network control. Added a Niles AC-3 for remote power trigger to manual amps. Had a spare Wii power supply that had plenty of 12 VDC amperage to control them all. Add as many AC-3s and SPK-1s as you need.

those Niles and Russound products work with pair of speakers, its more for distribution audio. I need just 2 swtich of 5 channels each. 

I think its impossible :(

6 dpdt switches or relays will do this. Impossible, c'mon.