Walnut Klipschorns and Nikko amp - $2500 (Rochester, IN)

opusk2k9

Michael, I'm seeing others of the same jackplate in a search I did.......No idea if they've had upgrades, will find out tomorrow.

jweber, why do you ask "when?"......

Anyone interested in a Nikko amp?

So people can ask how they looked, did you get them and to tell you to post pictures.

It's called making conversation without an ulterior motive. You should try it sometime  :P

• Like 2

I just had my 1st beer at Urban Legend in Westmont, nice flavor. Waiting on my buddy's band Frank Bang and the Cook County Kings to start. If you like blues these guys are solid. He played rythym for Buddy around the world a few times.

CHEERS!

GL buying those, they look great

Mark

• Like 1

For you?

Mc30s and a c11.

Right now I have too many projects going. I've been on a rotation kick and am trying to have better sounds when I can. Eliminating all the variables I can by using the same source and two pair of Chorus II and am looking for quality over quantity.

That one would be a contender. I'm impressed with the 120 watts and should have the ability to communicate with bats and dolphins because of its 10Hz to 100kHz range. 

GLWS

Hope you score.

Will this be your first pair of Khorns?

Edited by jweber

Yes sir, it will...if they are worthy!!

If there's nothing wrong with them, then they're worthy....at least to my liking. I large step above anything other than the Pro Line of Klipsch. 

I've had mine in three rooms. The first one was large and empty, the second one was small which made them 'shouty' the third one worked. Swapped out a power until I got the grin factor.