klipsch has poor service....

prodj101

hmm, sent an email about 2 months ago........... no reply.........sent an email about 3 days ago.............. no reply...........sent one yesterday...........no reply..........WHATS UP WITH THAT?!!!!!!!!!

------------------

New music system:

2.1 using SF-2's (soon to be RF-7's), and an RSW-15. for amplification Mcintosh MC02105, B&K PT-3 preamp, Sony SACD player. pioneer turntable.

Call them, if you can't talk to a person its really pointless! With email, you have too many, dare I say, IDIOTS emailing them blasting them for this minor problem or just flaming them. These emails are not constructive or sometimes not even legitimate. Thus, it makes it very hard to read several hundred emails and find the ones that truly deserve a response. It could have easily slipped through the cracks. Thankfully, Klipsch is not this way with the phone. I have called them several times. First, to get a list of local Aragon dealers and second, to return my ACT3 for warranty work. They were extremely courteous and very helpful.

This is the one thing that really makes my blood boil, when a company ONLY posts their email as a method of contact. I refuse to contact a company via email, too often they use email as a method of screening. Then again, phone calls don't always work for some companies; I have spent the last 3 days trying to call this one company to get a replacement part at work. Their sales department consisted of 3 individuals and you had to select a single person to talk to. If that person wasn't answering the phone, you got dumped into their voicemail no such thing as a holding system. Therefore, I typically placed around 6-9 calls per day and left several messages, none of which were returned. Finally, on the third day I got hold of someone but that person was clueless...ARGH!!!

-Dave

------------------

Home Theater

Bob G. to the rescue of course...

I find many companies to be quite lean these days. It does remain the responsibility of the consumer to define the issue or issues as clear as possible. Making multiple attempts to get to the correct person does take time and unfortunately is necessary most times.

I have a significant issue with my local phone company right now and it will take an extened period of time to get the correct persons attention. Tough to be patient.

• 3 weeks later...

I've not received an email, so I will assume the problem is solved. Do feel free to contact me with your concern. I will see to it that it is properly handled. Again, sorry you've been frustrated in trying to get help. 1.gif

----------------

On 10/2/2002 10:37:14 PM trey cannon wrote:

Everyone is welcome to email me direct with any problems. If I am not the one to talk to, I will help you find that person.

trey.cannon@klipsch.com

Klipsch Tech Support

1-800-554-7724

----------------

hehe11.gif You gave me your email11.gif

2.gif

• Klipsch Employees

I have it set to show up everytime I post. But it does not always show up...

We try to answer every mail. Most of the time, with in 24 hr. But sometimes we do get covered. From about now until Feb. or March, it gets busy.

It may take a bit, but we will get to you.

It helps when customers let us know if they are in a hurry.

• 2 weeks later...