Crown D-45, "The Duke" (Sold)

CECAA850

As far as I know, this is the only Juicy music modified SS amp in existence.  I've had it for about 6 years but I currently have an excess of amps.  This amp has been driving my Lascalas in my bedroom and that particular bedroom is in the process of being remodeled.  I'm taking that particular system down and figured it would be a good time to let someone else enjoy it.  There used to be a thread where Mark showed pictures of everything he replaced but it's gone now as are all his other posts.  I did find THIS thread that referenced it though.  I'm sure this is one of those pieces I'll eventually end up regret selling.  There's no pictures (yet) as I just decided to sell it as I was sitting here but pictures won't be a problem.  It's very clean.  I also have the original box.  I'd like to get $500 for it and believe it sold for 800 originally.  If someone knows the exact original selling price and I'm wrong, I'll certainly change my text.  I think he was going to offer this as a product on his website and briefly listed that price here.

Carl