PISSED OFF about "Heritage"

17 minutes ago, jwc said:

Yea.....and where the Hell did Roger go?....get back in here man. 

Oh wait.....I bet he has a backache from all those non heritage KP600's!!!! :P

Hey JC!

I work six 12.5 hour shifts in a row, then I have 8 days off in a row. getting ready right now to make the 3.5 hour one way trip there before I start my shift, so you wont hear much from me for 8 days  ;)

Rog

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

Hey JC!

I work six 12.5 hour shifts in a row, then I have 8 days off in a row. getting ready right now to make the 3.5 hour one way trip there before I start my shift, so you wont hear much from me for 8 days  ;)

Rog

Save your back.........I about screwed my back up from moving big speakers in the past and regret it.

Are your neighbors prepared for your new toys?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jwc said:

Save your back.........I about screwed my back up from moving big speakers in the past and regret it.

Are your neighbors prepared for your new toys?

JC,

Too late, I went to the chiropractor yesterday morning before they cam because two days earlier I was clearing out some of my moms woods. I had my daughter on my shoulders pulling on a very old grape vine. The vine broke and released which caused my daughter to go backwards and topple me over backwards as well. I landed with full force on my neck against her pelvis. Neck was out of place, out between my shoulders and my hip and sacrum were also out!

The challenge is not the 20 boxes, the challenge is getting the top box off of those six stacks that are all on caster boards, and then getting them back on top after they are in the building, especially if that cabinet happens to be the dual 15" horn, as that cabinet only has 1 handle and 1 cup per side because there is not enough room inside for two handles. All I can say is that Kevin is lucky to have his son Kyle, because Kyle is a moose!

Rog

4 hours ago, jwc said:

Kevin graciously has contacted me when K600's become available.....they are awesome.  Unfortunately....just thinking of them in my possession makes my back hurt and I end up turning down the opportunity.

JC,

Kev bought his own fork lift for the shop, just for his KP-600s  ;)

I also know that he thinks highly of you, and we both would enjoy seeing you at Hope this year!

Are you going to make it?  :)

Rog

6 hours ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

Are you going to make it?

Well.... I was 100% in last year and got screwed at the last minute.  Don't want that to happen again...but you never know.  My life is so complicated.....  one of many reasons I don't have a "big" horn system anymore for now.  Hell, I haven't listened to music for enjoyment since November.

Look forward to seeing Yall again.  Bringin' my little camper and my son.

• Like 2

Life is a series of choices, it seems. 

Raising kids and getting them educated and off on their careers is a pretty big one.  Taking care of parents in their advancing age is another.  Once that kid thing happens and they're launched, choices open up again.  The trick is to maintain health by not doing stupid things...and biding your time in the most enjoyable way that you can, I believe.

Chris

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jwc said:

Well.... I was 100% in last year and got screwed at the last minute.  Don't want that to happen again...but you never know.  My life is so complicated.....  one of many reasons I don't have a "big" horn system anymore for now.  Hell, I haven't listened to music for enjoyment since November.

Look forward to seeing Yall again.  Bringin' my little camper and my son.

I think you need those MWM bins back... those are fun to move around with no handles...

Bruce

Not my fault! They decided they are too big for the room, so the AV director has them in storage (safe in a good room). Last April they gave me the boot after 19+ yrs. I reached out to the AV friend and told him to let me know if they decided they really didn't want them and I would work something out.

Bruce

I still have those 2365 horns, and would have donated them to the cause if they would have used them. Not as good as a k402, but for the levels they would have used them, they would have been killer. The real issue is they think they will sound like a P.A. speaker instead of effortless bass and audio.

On 2/24/2017 at 5:07 PM, Marvel said:

I reached out to the AV friend and told him to let me know if they decided they really didn't want them and I would work something out.

Man, that is too bad Bruce.  Let me know if there is something I can do to get those back in our family circle here.