La Scala $500 - oregon

calhockey10

13 hours ago, minermark said:

I listed these here last week, thought about it and then erased the link, because i made an offer of 4 bones, he went for that just fine, then i ask for the ser#, he vaporized......

Your offer was just about right and maybe even a bit high for the shape those were in.  If Seller hadn't balked for what seems like the obvious reason, you would have had a pretty big restoration project.

+++

Agree with others about the reason for the blocked s/n.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mungkiman said:

Thieves don't post photos blocking serial numbers with their fingers. They don't include photos of the serials... Period.

My guess/opinion is that the seller is emphasizing LS-BR.

my guess also. looks to me he's just highlighting the type of speaker on the label. who here knows their own serial numbers ? I don't.

the labels are so worn out you wouldn't be able to read the numbers anyway. look to be from the late 70's so the numbers would be stamped into the wood. $500 is a steal for these if everything works. i'd ignore all low ball offers if I owned them and wanted 500 for them

NOTE TO SELF - go and right down all serial numbers of all my speakers - asap

• Like 2