Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

56 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Good evening friends here in Full Range's place..............over in RTM enjoying this lovely classic from Larry Fast, a copy I bought back in the day, dated 1979....    Front cover....

Woo I have to play my copy at some time  - It's the import version ( for me )

To much choice could be considered a curse 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Full Range said:

Everytime I play a record it is entered into the Discogs database and my collection catalogue

Funnily enough - The version I placed it under is the same as on your link

just activated my account..

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

just activated my account..

I needed a way apart from excel to make a record of my collection 

Then all the info about that album is available and auto imported 

If need be the list can be downloaded to text and stored in your computer 

Its a win win for me

• Like 2

Yes you really do need to! Enjoying the music and very happy Gary is here with his collection, on his Dual.

This last as, have been debating climate issue:

Canned Heat

Future Blues

Liberty Records:

103.JPG

• Like 2

Thanks for that Billy........I should be featuring more on the Rega, but the Dual is in the 'modern' 5.2 rig with the new Reference Premier, so the KHorns (with Rega) have been taking a bit of a quiet corner lately...  Just diggin' the new sound here in the Hall....   Can't say enough about these new babies!  Everything I have read, and seen in video from Klipsch and other end users is TRUE!  

And so, the old Dual is sounding better then ever through them :emotion-21:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Thanks for that Billy........I should be featuring more on the Rega, but the Dual is in the 'modern' 5.2 rig with the new Reference Premier, so the KHorns (with Rega) have been taking a bit of a quiet corner lately...  Just diggin' the new sound here in the Hall....   Can't say enough about these new babies!  Everything I have read, and seen in video from Klipsch and other end users is TRUE!  

And so, the old Dual is sounding better then ever through them :emotion-21:

Can appreciate that. Also happy to know your opinion of the Premeir. People have been becoming customers and getting turned onto Klipach. Saw a pic of the Rega Beauty.

Thanks man ! Enjoying the NPR classical channel broadcast of pipe music on Sundays in the evening. It is beautiful. But, speaking to the choir and orchestra. The recordings of digital remastered, by Columbia.are worth it.

• Like 1

Thanks Billy,  I have read some MEAN spirited comments about Klipsch and the use of 'plastic' with the newer speakers INCLUDING the RP series..  Well, I can tell you, the fit and finish of the 'polymer resin' is beautiful to look at.   Durable, doesn't need waxing and is just fine with me...   If one moves up to the next in the Reference series (RF) you can get the real veneer and made in Hope...  The RF-3 due out in the fall will share the new Tractrix horn from the RP, an upgrade for that model.   So, you get twin 10" drivers, a couple inches taller cab of real veneer.   Also costs MORE then TWICE the RP... 

Klipsch is right on target with the Tractrix horn....

Don't mean to hijack Full Range's forum, but I just found something I have never seen before...   here is a quote...

" We had a mission for the brand new Klipsch Reference Premiere line: blow the doors off the expectations of our loyal following, and get our fans so close to their music they can touch it. We have melded our engineering expertise and state of the art technology together to produce a loudspeaker line that will have people falling in love with their music again! "

How true!  

• Like 2

Lol, love it ,and that is interesting regarding RF-3 . I will be discreet somehow but, the new horn is getting approval.

Need to give a listen. Brought the Chorus over this PM. kicking back. Thanks again there Gary(Tigerman).

You are welcome Billy...................When the replacements arrive next week, I will have the unboxing etc. photos in  'What I Got Today'....   Fun times...  See you around the forums...

Heading back over to RTM....  A little more listening before heading off to bed...

.........more vinyl plays to come and be posted here soon...    ^_^

• Like 1

Looking forward there man!  Like the pics for certain!  Never too late to invest in vinyl, or Klipsch...:)

Good fortune

The Kinks

Sleepwalker

Arista:

089.JPG

• Like 1

Feeling like some heavy rock / metal 

Don't have any new metal bands in the collection 

But what about Black Sabbath - Not sure if the style is classed as

Hard Rock or early metal ? perhaps both ?

The song titles are great - War Pigs, Rat Salad, Electric Funeral ect

Artist - Black Sabbath 

Title - Paranoid 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

My wife is wanting some mellow music 

Thought of these 4 records that were handed down to me by a dear friend

Needs no introduction and and went by the handle of Ol Blue Eyes and the leader of the Rat Pack 

I'm really enjoying playing these records tonight and even had a dance with the wife 

The Reprise Years is almost mint condition, but the others are a little worn  

Still enjoyable

Artist - Frank Sinatra

Title - The Reprise Years 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Good evening FR !   It is morning and time to start the coffee..........those look like good Sinatra pics!..........   Y

ou need 'Come Fly With Me'   AND, 'Come Dance With Me'   both of which are pretty popular here in the states...   ESPECIALLY if you are into dancing with your wife :emotion-21:    :emotion-29:      ;)

How long before you turn in for bed ?

I'll be around.....  Hope to post later this evening.....lots to do around the home today...

............Gary

• Like 3