Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

I have one album from this Hungarian band that was formed in the early 60s 

Hard Rock with prog leanings 

A fantastic album released in 1973 — if you have a chance to  listen to the album you will enjoy it 

Artist - Omega 

Title - Omega 

D17AA48F-EC2D-4749-8E82-B20D4B44AF2F.jpeg

77B47B20-A52A-45A8-B1C6-B7E67BAE29EE.jpeg

• Like 4

A blast from the past if anyone can remember 

Was played on FM radio a lot back in the day 

This music genre is classified as Romantic progressive soft pop ( whatever that means 🤐 )

Artist - Gino Vannelli 

Title - The Gist Of The Gemini 

BFEF49E8-9080-411B-B552-918840E80104.jpeg

• Like 4

.........Yes Paul, that name brings back memories of the day for sure :emotion-21:

.......and now to close up the final play from the YES Union tour LIVE LP set....    Side 'F' shown here being tracked by the old Ortofon cartridge...  A surprising amount of low end on this recording, all the old gear responding pretty nicely....   ;)DSCN1844.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you again Paul, I will have to check that artist out !   Something I can do with Spotify right now before I close up for the evening, it is coming up on 12 midnight !

More tomorrow for sure..............enjoy your day my friend :emotion-21:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Need not have to touch that John............we all make the best of what we have right?   Well, and so, with that, I have hit the power switches to all the tube gear, and Side 'D' now on the old Dual...............Klipshorns handling the audio chores ;)

:D yea yea yea.....

11 hours ago, Tigerman said:

I am going to change it up for the final side as far as 'kits'

This statement transcends anything I've ever known, it blew me away. I've seen pics and the specs of your distinguished hall before. 

The printed word could not portray the goofy attitude I felt when I put the quote up. Plus the Yes LP is just primo.

Ice on the yards and roofs around here, there's baking going on again and you folks 

Have a Merry Christmas!

1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening to Paul, whom I believe is sleeping now!  -_-

Thank you John........  You are enjoying your Forte 3's, I have seen and heard reports on how nice they are!  My local Klipsch dealer doesn't have them on the showroom floor, but DOES have the LaScalas setup.   I was surprised to learn that the mid horn is an ABS material rather then the aluminum cast as with the Klipschorns...   When I go back to visit the store, I will brings something to listen to them with.   I have invited BOTH the owner and his son (whom has helped me with my Reference Premier purchases = very good prices and a nice guy too!) to Music Hall for a little R&R from their store work and to enjoy a day off here...

Well, the invite has been out for a while now, but, they are just too busy.   Too bad, they live only the next town over !

See you all here later this evening...   

......................g

• Like 2

Arrgh, I cannot keep up with the requests today. The "other" LP cabinet is open today and this is what she wants to hear right now!!:ohmy: 

She says play it as loud as I play my Led Zeppelin!

Gotta inspect the vinyl first, but hey with the chex-mix and a pound cake that will not make the trip, (that will be breakfast with my coffee all week long). Smells like Christmas in here today and sounds like it too!

It's the least I could do.... & I'll make the sausage-cheese-balls mid week!

2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Man oh man, just look at those 'Firestone' offerings :emotion-29:

You know, when I was a young teen, I was able to buy an ALL BACH organ LP set.................From .........................................RADIO SHACK !!   

Has the 'Realistic' labeling all over it :laugh:...   Shall I share a photo later ??????? (or two, or three)

• Like 3

I will now spin a trio of records just for pleasure 

Composed as conceptual and progressive in genre focusing on themes 

This album is focused on flying Kites and wind 💨 and what that would sound and feel like in different weather conditions 

Artist - Jade Warrior 

Title - Kites 

E9935522-5594-4652-9ED4-D02A7E08E253.jpeg

• Like 3

Very nice Paul and Mike...............I am over in RTM and will now add the photos here, as Billy requested..   A RADIO SHACK LP my folks purchased for me back in 1969 from our local RS store !  A 3 LP box set ....   

The occasion was for my studies in classical organ and they thought I would appreciate these recordings made in Italy...  I will play them again sometime soon, but for now, these photos are just for show.....

Here is the front cover....DSCN1960.jpg

The 'set'DSCN1964.jpg

.....the gold metalic center label with the 'Tandy Corp' printed on it....DSCN1963.jpg

• Like 3

..........and now for what I AM playing right now, this lovely and recently released double album set...   'Endless River' which is a tribute to the late, great Richard Wright, music from 1993 at the time 'Division Bell' was released.....    

Front cover artwork on Rubberized stock....DSCN1965.jpg

• Like 2

....Thank you Paul...........;)

Lots more photos coming.......   Here, the sticker with the specs on whats inside the package....DSCN1966.jpg

The gatefold...........wonderful session photo..........and cool thing is?   I still have that very same keyboard you see in the photo (top tier)DSCN1967.jpg

• Like 2