Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Very nice setting Paul !    I always find it interesting to see just how much WEIGHT in ornaments can be stuffed into ones Christmas tree :lol:

'I Love NY' noted...........that would be a good one for Mike :D.....

Enjoy the day / evening....................   Big after dinner party cleanup going on here today......   Music in the Hall LATER, I want to relax and DO NOTHING ;)...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tigerman said:

'I Love NY' noted...........that would be a good one for Mike :D.....

My daughters have visited the USA & Japan about 4 times and have returned with Christmas tree decorations as a reminder ❄️❄️

Some cant be seen in the photo but all are hanging, even the quirky ones from Halloween  ❄️❄️❄️

• Like 2

Thanks for the explanation Paul.............good times!       Evening has settled in here in the States............MUSIC from the Hall will be SOON....   I am thinking about opening up Mike's Christmas gift of VINYL that is still a mystery as I type.......   Keep watch, I will have photos shortly :)   :emotion-29:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Good evening / afternoon.............. 

Paul, it was high time to finally open Mike's Christmas gift that arrived on my doorstep last week....   Here is what I found inside !   TWO, brand new, sealed albums !!    I did not want to play these on a Tuesday night over in RTM, but rather SAVE them until the weekend when we have a large group.   Turns out, I was talked into opening up the Marillion LP, and then a SYNC play happened between Mike, Tim and myself!  Who would have thought this on a Tuesday evening ???

Here then are some photos and captions for you.....

Package and packing...DSCN2378.jpg

DSCN2379.jpg

Front cover art work....of what was found inside the box....DSCN2381.jpg

• Like 2

.......Mike wanted to know if I was listening to the new album (December 7th release date !!!) via Dynaco gear and Klipschorns..    I took this photo to assure him I was :emotion-21:   The lighting in the room was dimmed down, and the camera made up the difference and showed off the tube HEATERS glowing nicely....  ;)DSCN2387.jpg

• Like 2

.......in this image, Side 2 was played and enjoyed on the old Dual 506........................   it has been a great Christmas 'closer'......back to work in the morning..................can't wait for Friday night !!    All for now...DSCN2389.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Good evening / afternoon.............. 

Paul, it was high time to finally open Mike's Christmas gift that arrived on my doorstep last week....   Here is what I found inside !   TWO, brand new, sealed albums !!    I did not want to play these on a Tuesday night over in RTM, but rather SAVE them until the weekend when we have a large group.   Turns out, I was talked into opening up the Marillion LP, and then a SYNC play happened between Mike, Tim and myself!  Who would have thought this on a Tuesday evening ???

I will will let you in on a secret 🤐

Mike and I discussed the title selections you were to receive and enjoy 

Both great titles 

And I have the exact same titles 

Enjoy 😊 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Full Range said:

I will will let you in on a secret 🤐

Mike and I discussed the title selections you were to receive and enjoy 

Both great titles 

And I have the exact same titles 

Enjoy 😊 

Good morning Paul and friends.................well, that must have been fun..   :)    The Genesis will be opened this weekend, and shared via photos as always.........   I believe there will be a 'group play' for the   'Lamb'   too, should be a fun New Years weekend...   See you then ^_^ and thank you guys for all those likes, continues to make the photo presentations well worth the effort... :emotion-21:

• Like 2

Ok on the sync play Paul................we will have to make a plan, and since you are 12+2 hours ahead of us, it will have to be 'studied' to get the timing right :)    You can instruct us when it will work for you....(our time Friday or Saturday evening..)

Let us know.  ;)

23 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Ok on the sync play Paul................we will have to make a plan, and since you are 12+2 hours ahead of us, it will have to be 'studied' to get the timing right :)    You can instruct us when it will work for you....(our time Friday or Saturday evening..)

Let us know.  ;)

USA time , Friday or Saturday evening is fine with me 

• Like 3

Good evening friends...............

Ok Paul................if we make it FRIDAY NIGHT..............lets see, hmmmmmmmmm.....   If we do 9pm. Friday evening, for the Lamb, that would be 11am. Saturday morning for you correct ?   At least you will up and awake :)

I see you are on RIGHT THIS MINUTE  h e r e ......   

• Like 1