Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Good evening / good morning friends................finally getting to spend a couple hours here in Music Hall on this Sunday night before the Hall closes for the week...

Tonight's first spin is this lovely Nelson Riddle with the wonderful Linda Ronstadt....   This is one of THREE in these Nelson Riddle sessions.  I managed to rope ALL of them SEALED............!   :emotion-21:

Here is the front cover artwork...............DSCN7917.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you Paul and Tim for the likes!    Paul, it is a nice smooth sound isn't it?   I get just a 'touch' of raspy sound on her loudest notes, is on both turntables and systems, so it must be the masters ?   Wonder if you hear that too... :unsure:?  I even hear it on the her other albums pictured in the previous post.....  

• Like 1

Thank you Paul and Tim for the likes!    Paul, it is a nice smooth sound isn't it?   I get just a 'touch' of raspy sound on her loudest notes, is on both turntables and systems, so it must be the masters ?   Wonder if you hear that too... :unsure:?  I even hear it on the her other albums pictured in the previous post.....  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Need to listen again - for this genre I tend to keep the volume in the comfort zone 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let’s start the new year off with a spin of all my Alice Cooper records in the collection 

First up is a double album that was released in 1973 by Warner Music (under rights)

Originaly released by Straight Records - Then the band signed with Warner 

It contains the bands first 2 albums 

Pretties For You and Easy Action 

Artist - Alice Cooper

Title - School Days - The Early Recordings 

Albums - Pretties For You & Easy Action 

43239902-3EBA-42B5-962D-92E4C111EB82.jpeg

• Like 4