Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

I am hearing this in FULL 5.1 SACD and it is spectacular !   Again, the sound is based on the Maestro's postition...    The subwoofer is doing it's job for the low pedal AND bass drum which is tuned nice and LOW  :emotion-21:

There are at least TWO pedal stops on this organ run down to 16Hz. !

• Like 1

Ooops, sorry Paul, your question came in and I answered, and then I started posting to what I thought was RTM, we are having a sync play, but the tab for my browser was STILL on your forum...............  eek...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Full Range said:

@dirtmudd  That will keep you warm - fingers crossed 🤞 

now wish that I was in the land of
down under !

Bitterly cold weather will arrive in Central New York tonight.  Lake effect snow falls heavy at times to the west of Utica, with light snow showers continuing across the region.  Overnight lows near zero.  Windy conditions are expected tomorrow with highs only near zero.  Wind chills are expected to be -20 to -30 throughout the day.  Partly sunny skies on Saturday and frigid, with highs near zero.  Clear and record cold Saturday night, with overnight lows down to -25.  

The weather warms up beginning Sunday.  Skies turn cloudy, with highs in the teens.  Widespread light snow is expected Monday, with highs in the low 30s!  Cloudy with snow showers on Tuesday and highs in the low 30s.  The weather turns milder on Wednesday and Thursday, with highs approaching 40 degrees.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1