Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Geez, I wanna spin but can't think of WHAT to spin.  Maybe this will jog me a bit.  :)  It's goin down and around @ 33.3rpm's.  :)

Peter-Gabriel-Secret-World-Live-1994-rem

This is workin soooo we GO!  Peter Gabriel's "Secret World" live on a 1994 remaster.  Clean as a whistle!  :)

Hmmm, September 27 Cleveland and 25 in Cbus...  Wenches possibly available @ both stops.  Interesting.   :)

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Geez, I wanna spin but can't think of WHAT to spin.  Maybe this will jog me a bit.  :)  It's goin down and around @ 33.3rpm's.  :)

Peter-Gabriel-Secret-World-Live-1994-rem

This is workin soooo we GO!  Peter Gabriel's "Secret World" live on a 1994 remaster.  Clean as a whistle!  :)

Hmmm, September 27 Cleveland and 25 in Cbus...  Wenches possibly available @ both stops.  Interesting.   :)

saw the " secret world " concert live in germany , unforgettable

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ha, I can remember seeing him w/Genesis back in 1905.  Quite a few times actually.  He's one who never disappoints.  :)   The  split really adds a positive twist to both artists.  Glad it happened cause Gabriel had a far more worldly view than did Collins.  With Gabriel you almost salivate at the shows craving more.  Collins?  We got it done, on to the next stop.  Just an entirely different style and presentation imo.

• Like 3

@AndreG.I saw them I think in Toledo, Ohio in the early 70's.  They were the front band for someone,  Peter was doing his mask thing.  Then I researched and found this on youtube.  I was there but it was after the split.  I had nose trouble and was trying to figure out who I wanted more of.  Nixed that w/"both" as an answer.  :)

This is an 8mm original 1978 film from the show so skip ahead it gets better.  They nailed it but ya missed Peter's contribution.

:)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

That you did George.  That you did...   :)

I´m living in the matrix Dave , especially at home , timetunnel trips helping me , so I can escape from time to time from reality ..

• Like 3