Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

21 minutes ago, Klipsch104db said:

Spun Rush-Moving Pictures 4 times today. I am impressed with the sound quality! Don't be afraid of the Walmart vinyl!!

I don't care if it's scratched on sandpaper. ANY Rush is better than no Rush. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Love that back and forth!

Not to mention @Klipsch104db playing a lot of my favorites that I think I still own... lately!

I have all but 4 of the studio albums on Vinyl. Still looking for them at a slightly lower than your first born price range. I'll find them sooner or later.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Abomb said:

I have all but 4 of the studio albums on Vinyl. Still looking for them at a slightly lower than your first born price range. I'll find them sooner or later.

RUSH?

If you can find DMM at a decent price, which they haven't been since about six months after they came out, GET IT.

My Forte IIIs have a really nice soundstage and separation. Those Direct to Metal Mastering have a newfound feel to that soundstage! It's unreal. They were thirty at that time like a lot of other regular releases. Quadruple that six months later.

Only thing was the treble was increased, I was running on flat so I bumped up the bass to 12:30.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

RUSH?

If you can find DMM at a decent price, which they haven't been since about six months after they came out, GET IT.

My Forte IIIs have a really nice soundstage and separation. Those Direct to Metal Mastering have a newfound feel to that soundstage! It's unreal. They were thirty at that time like a lot of other regular releases. Quadruple that six months later.

Only thing was the treble was increased, I was running on flat so I bumped up the bass to 12:30.

Working on it. I'm playing all of the ones I have through a pair of Heresy IV'S. They sound amazing. I mentioned this in previous posts...I was fortunate enough to meet The Professor twice. As a drummer, it was a thrill of a lifetime. Of course taking eight years worth of lessons from Joe Morello was incredible too, but to meet your hero and have him be exactly as you imagined is the stuff of dreams.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I had thirty years of RUSH through my H2's and I was wowed back then... I get it bud!!

I'm one of the ones that never delved into their 80s-90s stuff myself. Have Signals, Power Windows, and Hold Your Fire though. Different... as always but alright!

This should be dozens of videos, I've tried three times to get it in here!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I had thirty years of RUSH through my H2's and I was wowed back then... I get it bud!!

I'm one of the ones that never delved into their 80s-90s stuff myself. Have Signals, Power Windows, and Hold Your Fire though. Different... as always but alright!

I understand. I mean really...it's very difficult to break away from The Fountain of Lamneth once you get there. 😉 After a while I began to wander around. The walk was worth it. The later albums are all fantastic in their own right. I love the fact that they were never afraid to progress. Both with the music and with the technology. It's all done very tastefully. As a matter of fact, Neil stated that he believed that "The Garden" from Clockwork Angels, is in his opinion, the most beautiful song that they ever wrote.

• Like 4

I'll have to get that OH live album when i get my stuff back...

Yes only a Truly Great Band can change their style in each and every album and retain the fans!!

I'll Always be One!!

RIP Neil

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Abomb said:

As a matter of fact, Neil stated that he believed that "The Garden" from Clockwork Angels, is in his opinion, the most beautiful song that they ever wrote

• Like 5

3 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Lord´s strength isn´t the problem .....

ilied.thumb.jpg.7443b6cca437fcec2fc172c3340a565b.jpg

Lol....would never happen here. In my house the new component would be quickly stuffed up my rear end, and I would be asked..."how does it sound now"? 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Abomb said:

I'm a bad boy...just picked up a Rogue Audio Sphinx v3 Magnum Amp. I hope the Wife doesn't kill me. 🥺

Just set up. Worth every penny. I highly recommend. Not to mention the billet aluminum remote is a weapon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2