Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Next on the list is a great album and I will copy & paste a bit of info about it 

This album features the amazing Dave Stewart who guests on almost all of the tracks, which are all written by Dave Fuller. At the time Stewart was working with Brubeck. In fact a good point of comparison would be the band UK. It's very varied, all over the place stuff, with even some reggae, but enough progressive elements to make it highly interesting for us. 

For Canterbury fans, note that the beautiful and amazing Amanda Parsons sings on track 1

I present this album from my collection 

Artist - Walkie Talkies

Title - Surveillance 

I believe - Only one album was ever released

IMG_7282.JPG

• Like 3

Good morning (oh, it must be LUNCHTIME now!)  Over in RTM this Friday evening, started with this very nice soundtrack LP...   RUDY

I was mentioning to the group there that I pre-ordered this and it took 11 months to be released and shipped to my home...   Got a nice fresh bottle of vino opened and a NEW one at that...   Here is the album art....IMG_5808.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Good morning (oh, it must be LUNCHTIME now!)  Over in RTM this Friday evening, started with this very nice soundtrack LP...   RUDY

I was mentioning to the group there that I pre-ordered this and it took 11 months to be released and shipped to my home...   Got a nice fresh bottle of vino opened and a NEW one at that...   Here is the album art....IMG_5808.jpg

Gary any unopened bottle is a new one..

• Like 1

.............in this 'macro' photo, you can actually see the little metalic specs in the vinyl.................I actually have a SILVER LP that is just the same way, lots of little sparkles :)IMG_5811.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

and any empty bottle is a good one

• Like 1