This is high end equipment you see in the back room at bestbuy

ZEUS121996

1 hour ago, USNRET said:
5 minutes ago, IbizaFlame said:

A steal at $1250.  Definitely grade A high quality meat by-product storage!

Someone buy these, pleas3 me b niddan a spealn' lisson

So you insult me in private and thank me in public for a great hook up?

PFFFFFFFFFFF

Mark

Just now, ZEUS121996 said:

So you insult me in private and thank me in public for a great hook up?

PFFFFFFFFFFF

Mark

What'd he do?  Call you a stand-up citizen of the Legion of Doom? :lol:  That's not an insult, it's just a fact.

8 minutes ago, IbizaFlame said:

Isn't that what all you Illinoisans (or whatever you are) like?  Meat by-product storage space?

This is high end equipment you see in the back room at bestbuy. That you wish you could afford. Now you can for a 1/3rd of the price

Isn't that where you buy most high end audio? My 1st move at Best Buy is the clearance isle. Never mind, I work in a shithole, while visit another?

Mark

11 hours ago, IbizaFlame said:

A steal at $1250.  Definitely grade A high quality meat by-product storage!

For those of us that have never been to the "back room of Best Buy" exactly what are these?  If not worth $1250 what are they worth?  Not that I am considering but I like to know these things in case the white van pulls next to me in a parking lot or if a neighbor is "giving away" his speakers at a great price.  I need to know if I am supposed to jump on these opportunities. :)

Edited - I recognize the white surround speakers only 

3 hours ago, RX8 said:

For those of us that have never been to the "back room of Best Buy" exactly what are these?  If not worth $1250 what are they worth? 

KSP's, probably 300's or 400's.  They're not bad by any means, but there's a fairly substantial list of problems that people have reported with them that require aftermarket fixes.  Bracing issues, amp issues, things that if you were going to pay a premium - you expect the manufacture to take care of so you don't have to worry about it.  They are perhaps worth $300-$500, depending on if the amp works, condition and what KSP they actually are.  But there are much better deals out there at that price than the KSP's anyway - so...it's a rather moot point.

(Also, some very touchy people get highly offended if you say anything critical of them, regardless if it's right or not.)

As for this "back room at Best Buy" - I'm guessing that means Magnolia...and all I have to say to that is - not even a little.  Meat by-product storage has no business in a Best Buy - perhaps a radio shack where you can buy at least some of the parts to make it more than storage.

• Like 2