You might enjoy this article:

kenratboy

ACME Enclosure Company Has Just Released their new line of products. Less is on their mailing list and she asked me to post this. (I had a really hard time picking the thread BTW - too many choices)

Model 2892 - Evil Twin Enclosure - Your basic 10 X 12 X 10 crawlspace configuration with Dual High Security padlocks which feature solid hardened solid steel bodies that offer superior protection against sledgehammers Smash.gif , gnawing, chewing, and other physical attacks. Please specifiy 2892a for the standard enclosure or 2892b for the Deluxe, Padded enclosure.

Model 3894 - Forum Flamer Container- Completely flame retardant and sound-proofed. This unit comes with the Ultra Security Monitoring System is a complete, fully integrated video monitoring and alarm system. The entrances to the container are secured by the K900 high security cylinder rim deadlock and integral door restraint An additional electrification unit is available (call for quote) . Special Introductory Offer! For a Limited Time Only! Each customer ordering a Forum Flamer Container will receive a complimentary head restraint from Hannibal Gear (a $34.95 value). This stylish device is available in 3 sizes and a whole suite of designer colors to choose from.

Model 4289 - Psychotic Personality Pen - Herd 'em Up and Move 'Em In. Fully Expandable to house the most prolific of personality disorders. Individual modular pods can be combined. Here are some of our more popular offerings. Please see our catalog for an extensive listing of our offerings.

Obsessive/Compulsive Pod - Constructed entirely of soap, Guaranteed to meet the needs of even the most exacting O/C personality.

Bipolar Pod- This specialized pod can be converted from a bleak and gloomy habitat to a bright and sunny environment with the flick of a switch.

Chemical Meltdown Pod - Too much fun in your youth? Comes with Lava Lamp, Black Light, our Flashback Futon with decorator restraints. Optional Psychedelic Psound Psystem Available.

This message has been edited by cluless on 09-23-2002 at 10:56 AM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

icon97.gif Ive got to, got to, got to have 4 of the Obsessive/Compulsive Pods. Not 1 or 2 or 3 it must be 4 in a perfectly straight line or I wont take midnight delivery. Im undecided about the Bipolar model but I definitely will take a Chemical Meltdown to go.

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

BBB-

May I suggest that you try one of each. For you, and you alone, I'll give you the Disorder Order Special, all the phobia, psychosis, neurosis pods of your choice...Buy one get one free! Get your rubberized passive-aggressive pod with a free schitziod pod, get a fully mirrored narcissistic pod with a single unit agoraphobia pod, get a daytime somnambulism pod to go with the quilted narcolepsy pod, and my personal favorite, the Impulse-Control pod , get a pair of these bad boys, hell get a dozen, whose counting. Mix em, Match em, Stack em, or Line em up.

Impulse-Control Pods can be purchased by cash or money order only. No checks or credit cards accepted.s>c>

This message has been edited by cluless on 09-23-2002 at 01:18 PM

Mike,

Each country has the right to have a system it chooses,not the politocal system YOU will impose on them.Imposing a system is called TYRANY

If country A takes democracy its all good,if B takes the "evil" commie system and it works for them is it less good? To you and me yes,but to them it may be an ideal solution,as long as they dont impose this system on others by force.

If country C wants to worship a giant statue its their choice and they can call the statue a divinity.You have no right to force then to belive in your god.Or else you are a tyrant.Plain and simple.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

EARS-

Less thought that the Temporal Time-lapse Tee-Pee Model Enclosure would cover the needs of your aural appendages rather nicely. She was a bit concerned about the slope factor though, and the whole torque issue had her baffled....Force times Lever Ear...YIKES!

Definitely a non-linear function of audio-acoustic distortion to unharmonic sonic vibrations of indeterminate reflection sources. And once the immature idiocy factor is interpolated, the end result is....WHY BOTHER...

Clu and Less...and we are beefing up the design of the TM HOSS II..

EAR:

<<Each country has the right to have a system it chooses,not the politocal system YOU will impose on them. Imposing a system is called TYRANY>>

Exactly, since the inception of Islam, circa 700 AD, their goal has been world conquest. The Koran teaches to fight, convert or kill the infidels. That's Tyranny! Thankfully, they haven't been too successful in the West so far.

<<If country A takes democracy its all good,if B takes the "evil" commie system and it works for them is it less good? To you and me yes, but to them it may be an ideal solution, as long as they don't impose this system on others by force.>>

Again, exactly. Unfortunately, the "commie" system you mention was also bent on world conquest. They also failed evidenced by the collapse of the Soviet Union.

<<If country C wants to worship a giant statue its their choice and they can call the statue a divinity.You have no right to force then to belive in your god. Or else you are a tyrant. Plain and simple.>>

Again, exactly. But the CITIZENS should have the right to decide whether they want to worship a statue or not. Not the government imposing religion. I'll tell you what. Go to Iraq and walk around with a

Crucifix around your neck and see what happens. Islam is a perfect case of religious tyranny.

Plain and simple- In a democracy, tyrants can get voted out of office.

Do they teach history in Canada???

Guys. The Taliban banned music. If it were up to them, they'd be taking away our cherished Klipsch!!

P.S.: Cluless. You've demonstrated you can use a Thesaurus. Do you possess any critical thinking skills?

------------------

2 Channel

Transport: CEC TL-2X

DAC: Audiomat Maestro

Pre-amp: Wyetech Jade

Amps: Jeff Korneff 45

Interconnects/Speaker cable: Analysis Plus Solo Monocrystal

Power cords/line conditioner: CPCC Top Gun, Model 11, Super Power Block

Equip Stand: Grand Prix Audio Monaco

K-horns w/ALK

Second system- My dad's old Fisher 400-refurbished, Heresy II, Vecteur Variation CD player

This message has been edited by Mike82 on 09-24-2002 at 01:55 PM

Thats great writing Mike. How do you do it? With just 59 posts under your belt you have managed to insult 2 respected forum members who have a combined total of over 3,000 posts with just one post.

That's great. Just great.

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

Mike ?

If your reference to my critical thinking skills, or lack thereof, is in regard to my unwillingness to become involved in inflammatory discussions regarding politics, religion, or similar topics then perhaps you are correct. Using my own rather rudimentary mental abilities, I came to the conclusion that my views on these topics were my own, and I do not feel the necessity to share them in a forum of this type. You on the other hand, seem to delight in these types of discussions. That is your choice, as my non-involvement is mine.

quote:

The Koran teaches to fight, convert or kill the infidels.

What is this bullshit?? cwm23.gif

The Qur'an DOES NOT teach that at ALL! I am a Muslim AND I KNOW. It is the extreamests that MAKE Islam LOOK like that when it is THE TOTAL OPPOSITE. It is even the American media that makes Islam look like that with saying that every war related with Muslims is called a Jihad WHEN IT IS NOT! Do you even know what Jihad really is??

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater:

TV: Samsung SP55W3HF (55" Rear-Projection 16:9)

A/V Receiver: Denon AVC-A11SR (European version of Denon AVR-4802)

DVD Player: Denon DVD-3800

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: Dual SVS CS-Ultras w/Samson S1000 amplifier

Oh, and one more thing. I saw on Fox News that Islam is the fastest growing religion in America.

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater:

KAiN64,

I'm 47. Up until a short time ago (within the past year or two) I was completely oblivious as to why so many people in different parts of the world dislike us (US citizens) so much. By and large, most of us here are of the opinion that we're a very fair, open, honest, all-are-equal-in-the-eyes-of-the-Lord type of people, and the degree to which we and our country are the target of anger and hate really surprizes us.

However, I've come to recognise a few things. In many middle east countries the USA has, for whatever reason, supported a ruling class (or family) that not only does not represent the will and desires of the vast majority of the people in their country, but in many cases actually overtly suppresses their people. Our media is probably the most open and least government controlled in the world, so we tend to assume that there is *NO* bias, misleading reporting, political manipulation or subtle propoganda that we are exposed to. Yet, we are presented a very, very one sided view of many issues facing other parts of the world. Isreal and Palistine is one of these. Even when a journalist like Ted Copple (Nightline) tries to present an even-handed overview of the issues (at least, I'm assuming he's trying to), our background, expectations and assumptions based on 50 years of rather one-sided exposure tends to make the Palistine view come across poorly.

I am a big believer in the internet (even though it cost me my house, my savings, my job, my company, and a few years of my life, but that's another story Mad.gif ). I hope that as the internet becomes ever more pervasive, and people communicate more and more directly with other people in other parts of the world, our understanding of global issues and the political undertones will become more mature. simply interacting with you, for example, and hearing your perspectives on issues is something that I would never have experienced were it not for the Internet and this BBS.

Just a couple thoughts...

------------------

Music is art

Audio is engineering

Ray's Music System

Islam = bloodshed. Res ipsa loquitur. Read the newspaper. Middle East, Indonesia, Africa, and of course, the US.

Islam may be the fastest growing religion in America. That scares me. The "kinder-gentler" blather hasn't impressed me. I think the vitriol coming from Louis Farrakhan is probably most indicative of Islam's true nature.

BBB, sorry if I offended your, or anyone else's delicate sensibilities, but how do you equate #posts with anything? EAR has 2888 posts?!? Time to get off the 'net and pick up a book.

'Nuff said.

------------------

2 Channel

Transport: CEC TL-2X

DAC: Audiomat Maestro

Pre-amp: Wyetech Jade

Amps: Jeff Korneff 45

Interconnects/Speaker cable: Analysis Plus Solo Monocrystal

Power cords/line conditioner: CPCC Top Gun, Model 11, Super Power Block

Equip Stand: Grand Prix Audio Monaco

K-horns w/ALK

Second system- My dad's old Fisher 400-refurbished, Heresy II, Vecteur Variation CD player

This message has been edited by Mike82 on 09-24-2002 at 01:59 PM

quote:

Originally posted by KAiN64:

Here in Dubai, women can drive, work, own, wear what they want. They have no restrictions!

Think so, huh? Is that why my sister was NOT allowed to be married INSIDE the building of worship my (now) Napalese brother-in-law attends?? She wasn't even allowed inside the building.

They had to get married in the courtyard out in front of the building!

------------------

Tom's Money Pit

This message has been edited by tblasing on 09-24-2002 at 06:09 PM

Dont expect any Logic from a Religious Zealot. This same Dumb, Brainwashed kid also said that all American inventors came from Germany and India. LOL

Hmmm, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Paul W Klipsch. Speckin Z Duesh? LOL

Only Thing worse than an idiot is one with a Big fat mouth. LOL

------------------

Go Forth and Hump the World

quote:

Do you even know what Jihad really is??

JihadThis.jpg

Hee Hee cwm27.gif

Sorry Cluless ... I tried to abstain, but couldn't resist. I'll take one of those Impulse Control Pods now.

------------------

Ranger

"honesta mors turpi vita potior"

Mitsubishi WS65819

Denon AVR 4802

Denon DVD-1600

Denon DCM-370

Sony SCD-CE775 SACD

Klipsch RF3II (Mains)

Klipsch RC3II (Center)

Klipsch RS3II (Surround)

SVS 20-39 PCi (Sub)

ProntoPro TSU6000

This message has been edited by RangerSix on 09-24-2002 at 06:44 PM

You know what? I rather not waste my time on messed up ******* like you.

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater:

Plus, this also shows how much respect you guys have for other people.

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater: