You might enjoy this article:

kenratboy

Oh, and one more thing.

It is because of ignorant people like you that cause all the hatred towards America. You think you are the best, you think you know everything, you think everything you do is right and so do whatever you want to other people/nations. When other people/nations start hating you, then America complains as if they didn't do anything. Then when other people/nations slap America in the face (9/11) then America screams that they are innocent and act as if they have nothing to do with the hatred they cause.

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater:

TV: Samsung SP55W3HF (55" Rear-Projection 16:9)

A/V Receiver: Denon AVC-A11SR (European version of Denon AVR-4802)

DVD Player: Denon DVD-3800

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: Dual SVS CS-Ultras w/Samson S1000 amplifier

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will someone please remove this racist from the board? I am appalled that there are actually people on this planet that think this way (I know they are in this country as well) but to do it on a open Forum such as this is beyond belief.

Besides all that, this individual has over 1000 posts, and if you took the time to read them all you would realize not a single one of them adds anything constructive or helpful to the members. They are all the same stupid questions asked over and over again. He never takes the time to read anything or learn anything. It's always the same rediculous questions.

Please Kain, do everybody a favor and just disappear. You can not possibly expect anyone to give you the time of day after you have attacked an entire nation with your uninformed hatred.

BTW, this will be the last time I ever respond to one of your posts...

Mike

quote:

BTW, this will be the last time I ever respond to one of your posts...

Does it seem like I give a **** ??

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater:

Mike Lindsey.

Great post. Especially the middle paragraph. You really hit the nail on the head. Kain asked all those questions, and had them answered mostly by Americans. Then he has the nerve to state that Americans are stupd & ignorant! A perfect example of biting the hand that feeds you. What gets me is he is still over on some of the other forums asking questions. I don't know why anyone from the good old USA would bother to help him now. Wonder if he is going to send back his American made speakers since they are built by stupid Americans? BTW. Are there any highend middle eastern Muslim speaker companies?

Ranger

I agree. That is a good photo.

Ken

Interesting link. Thanks.

Jethro

Omg!!!! you guys are still at each others throats?

------------------

Klipsch Gear (Proud to be 100% Klipsch)s>c>

* FRONTS: RF-7* CENTER: RC-7* SURROUNDS: RS-7* REAR: RC-7* SUB: RSW-12 / RSW-15 (feel the sonic waves)c>s>

Harman Kardon Gears>c>

* RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520* AMPLIFIER: Harman kardon PA4000* DVD: Harman Kardon DVD-50(DD, DTS)s>c>

Video Gears>c>

* InFocus ScreenPlay 110 DLP Projectors>c>

Computer and Game Gears>c>

* PC Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 4.1* Microsoft XBOX with Monster cable for that 5.1 Dolby Digitial surroundc>

s>f>

quote:

Are there any highend middle eastern Muslim speaker companies?

Well, maybe if America wasn't bombing basically every Middle Eastern country, we would have one. Rolleyes.gif

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater:

quote:

It is because of ignorant people like you that cause all the hatred towards America.

Interesting comment coming from someone that recently claimed 4,000 Jews were not present on September 11 or that 50% of NASA is occupied by Indians.

quote:

You think you are the best, you think you know everything, you think everything you do is right and so do whatever you want to other people/nations. When other people/nations start hating you, then America complains as if they didn't do anything.

Classic case of penis envy if I ever heard it. We are confident in ourselves and you hate us for it. Is that why you hide your women behind veils?

quote:

Then when other people/nations slap America in the face (9/11) then America screams that they are innocent and act as if they have nothing to do with the hatred they cause.

We ARE innocent you pathetic punk! That statement implies that somehow we (Americans) had it coming. Absolutely NOTHING justifies this barbaric behavior!

quote:

Are there any highend middle eastern Muslim speaker companies?

Well, maybe if America wasn't bombing basically every Middle Eastern country, we would have one.

Somehow I doubt that.

Also, let me remind you ... it wasn't the United States that started the bombing.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Exactly who is ignorant KAiN64?

------------------

Ranger

"honesta mors turpi vita potior"

Mitsubishi WS65819

Denon AVR 4802

Denon DVD-1600

Denon DCM-370

Sony SCD-CE775 SACD

Klipsch RF3II (Mains)

Klipsch RC3II (Center)

Klipsch RS3II (Surround)

SVS 20-39 PCi (Sub)

ProntoPro TSU6000

This message has been edited by RangerSix on 09-25-2002 at 12:26 PM

quote:

Would be a bit better if the eagle had a turban in his claws!!!!

Or better yet, Kain (with a turban) in his claws.

------------------

Ranger

"honesta mors turpi vita potior"

Mitsubishi WS65819

Denon AVR 4802

Denon DVD-1600

Denon DCM-370

Sony SCD-CE775 SACD

Klipsch RF3II (Mains)

Klipsch RC3II (Center)

Klipsch RS3II (Surround)

SVS 20-39 PCi (Sub)

ProntoPro TSU6000

"This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the

Mongolian massacres and the Crusades."

--Arab League Secretary General Azzam Pasha, May 15, 1948, the day five Arab armies invaded the

new state of Israel, one day after the nation declared its independence

"The Arab nations should sacrifice up to 10 million of their 50 million people, if necessary, to wipe out

Israel ... Israel to the Arab world is like a cancer to the human body, and the only way of remedy is to

uproot it, just like a cancer."

--Saud ibn Abdul Aziz, King of Saudi Arabia, Associated Press, Jan. 9, 1954

"I announce from here, on behalf of the United Arab Republic people, that this time we will exterminate

Israel."

--President Gamal Abdel Nasser of Egypt, speech in Alexandria, July 26, 1959

"We shall never call for nor accept peace. We shall only accept war. We have resolved to drench this

land with your (Israel's) blood, to oust you as aggressor, to throw you into the sea."

--Hafez Assad, then-Syrian Defense Minister, May 24, 1966, who later became Syria's president.

"Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel."

--President Gamal Abdel Nasser of Egypt, May 27, 1967, nine days before the start of the Six-Day

War.

"The existence of Israel is an error which must be rectified. This is our opportunity to wipe out the

ignominy which has been with us since 1948. Our goal is clear -- to wipe Israel off the map."

--President Abdel Rahman Aref of Iraq, May 31, 1967

"All countries should wage war against the Zionists, who are there to destroy all human organizations

and to destroy civilization and the work which good people are trying to do."

--King Faisal of Saudi Arabia, in a speech in Uganda, Beirut Daily Star, Nov. 17, 1972

"The battle with Israel must be such that, after it, Israel will cease to exist."

--Libyan President Mohammar Qadaffi, al-Usbu al-Arrabi (Beirut) quoted by Algiers Radio, Nov. 12,

"After we perform our duty in liberating the West Bank and Jerusalem, our national duty is to liberate

all the Arab-occupied territories."

--Jordan's King Hussein, Radio Amman, Dec. 1, 1973

"Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity is there only for tactical reasons. The

establishment of a Palestinian state is a new expedient to continue the fight against Zionism and for

Arab unity."

--Zoheir Muhsin, head of the PLO Military Operations Department and member of the PLO Executive

Council, 1977

"I have never met an Arab leader that in private professed a desire for an independent Palestinian

state. Publicly, they all espouse an independent Palestinian state -- almost all of them -- because

that is what they committed themselves to do at Rabat (the 1974 Arab League summit conference)."

--President Jimmy Carter, at a 1979 press conference

"There has been no change whatsoever in the fundamental strategy of the PLO, which is based on the

total liberation of Palestine and the destruction of the occupying country. ... On no accounts will the

Palestinians accept part of Palestine and call it the Palestinian state, while forfeiting the remaining

areas which are called the State of Israel."

--Rafiq Najshah, PLO representative in Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabian News Agency, June 9, 1980

"The struggle with the Zionist enemy is not a struggle about Israel's borders, but about Israel's

existence. We will never agree to anything less than the return of all our land and the establishment of

the independent state."

--Bassam Abu Sharif, a top Arafat aide and PLO spokesman, quoted by the Kuwait News Agency,

May 31, 1986

"There are two different approaches in the Arab world: that Israel can be overwhelmed militarily, or that

a military victory is impossible. The power struggle between Israel and the Arabs is a long-term

historical trial. Victory or defeat are for us questions of existence or annihilation, the outcome of an

irreconcilable hatred."

--Al-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, July 11, 1986

"The establishment of an independent Palestinian state on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip does

not contradict our ultimate strategic aim, which is the establishment of a democratic state in the

entire territory of Palestine, but rather is a step in that direction."

--Salah Khalaf (Abu Iyad) interview with Al-Safir, Lebanon, Jan. 25, 1988

"This is the ideology of the PLO and of Yasser Arafat: To destroy the state of Israel and to establish a

Palestinian state instead. They will accept the territories -- but only as a beginning, as a base for

further attacks to conquer all of Israel. Why give them this opportunity to strengthen their efforts to

attack us?"

--Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, U.S. News & World Report, March 21, 1988

"The armed struggle must continue, everywhere, against the Zionist enemy and his allies. ... We have

no alternative but to carry out armed activity in order to vanquish the enemy and establish our state."

--Salim Zaanoun, Deputy PNC speaker and member of the Fatah Central Committee, in Al-Anba,

Kuwait, Dec. 23, 1988

"The PLO will not stop the armed struggle."

--Yasser Arafat, June 6, 1989 at a press conference in Kuwait, Associated Press.

"The Middle East peace efforts have reached a stalemate. ... The PLO now has no alternative but to

escalate armed struggle outside the occupied territories in support of the uprising."

--Arafat's number two man, Salah Khalaf, Jan. 22, 1990, Associated Press

"We will enter Jerusalem victoriously and raise our flag on its walls. ... We will fight you (the Israelis)

with stones, rifles, and 'El- Abed' (the Iraqi missile)..."

--Yasser Arafat, reported by the Associated Press, March 29, 1990, at the start of the Gulf War

"In the name of Allah, we shall cause fire to devour half of Israel. ..."

--Iraqi News Agency, April 2, 1990

"We say to the brother and leader Saddam Hussein -- go forward with God's blessing."

--Yasser Arafat, the next day, Iraqi News Agency, April 3, 1990

Boycott this piece of Camel Dung Kain. He's as good as

a ghost. he-he

82nd SF "advisor", Laos & Cambodia, '59-

------------------

Go Forth and Hump the World

This message has been edited by forresthump2 on 09-25-2002 at 06:18 PM

My thoughts on third world nations whose people hate Americans so much...

As their masses sit around eating food provided by our government's surpluses from our farmers' labor using our taxes to supply and ship it to them...or provided by charitable organizations funded by our people, it has to make me wonder if "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" ever occurred to them?

As their children sit in schools built and supplied by donations from our charitable organizations, and go to get a drink of water from wells drilled with our charitable organizations' money and oft-times, labor...or, in many cases...these things being done by our Army's Corps of Engineers for them...so that they don't die from typhus and any other of a long list of waterborne diseases, the same thought occurs to me.

As they gain access to remote areas using roads our Army's Corps of Engineers built for them, this thought again occurs to me.

As they live longer and healthier due to our food, and the medical treatment that THEY get for FREE from our military and charitable organizations, while WE ALL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT HERE!!!...this thought again occurs to me.

As OUR corporations move to THEIR countries and provide jobs and income for their unemployed, while factories here close down leaving more unemployed HERE, this thought again occurs to me.

As THEIR governments get interest-free or low interest loans from OUR government to improve the socio-economic status of THEIR countries...often defaulting on them...and seldom paying them back in entirety, while WE have to pay interest on any loan we get as WE watch OUR tax money go overseas, this thought again occurs to me.

As their socio-economic status improves and they begin to seek higher education and OUR universities open their doors widely to their people, who often end up paying nothing at all for THEIR education, while WE pay through the nose at our OWN universities, this thought again occurs to me.

Just a series of thoughts that occur to me when the ignorant and uninformed from third world countries run this country and its people down!!!

Another thought occurs to me...Why the hell do we even bother to help them? Maybe it's time to help OURSELVES!!

------------------

I can now receive private messages

This message has been edited by HDBRbuilder on 09-25-2002 at 07:18 PM

wow, look how this thread changed, subjects but not attitude.. it seems to have switched from 101 to kain. lol, just thought it was funny.. Also, thanks for postin the jihad this picture.. its now my desktop =) Im not even going to post an opinion about the middle east here, im sure it would be flamed, and I would be told that I am a youngster who needs to read more and not subject myself to the hipocrises(spelling on whole post) of the news and tv.

But I do enjoy reading this.

UPDATE:

lol, sorry, i was reading the thread with prod101, and somehow it got switched to here.. sorry bout that.. so this thread didnt go from 101 to kain. "my bad"

------------------

"we only came to kick some a$$... rock the f***ing house and kick some a$$" - Tenacious D(kyle quit the band)

This message has been edited by Sholnay on 09-25-2002 at 06:50 PM

Anyone care to talk about CD's? Smile.gif

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

For JBL related subjects and more fun, click: http://www.audioheritage.org

im sorry, when you said that, i was instantly reminded of the simpsons episode where they go to australia, and marge asks for coffee, and the bartender goes beer? and she goes cooofffffeeee, and the guy goes beeeeeeeeeeer(just slower). And marge says, cough....E. reply: bee....eer. Marge: C-O-, Bartender:B-E. I just love that episode, and im sure others who have seen it will simpathize.

------------------

"we only came to kick some a$$... rock the f***ing house and kick some a$$" - Tenacious D(kyle quit the band)

Man, that is the BEST episode! And, I know what you are talking about.

Except, the bullfrogs have been let loose in this whole forum Smile.gif The Koula's will soon follow Smile.gif

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

For JBL related subjects and more fun, click: http://www.audioheritage.org