belle klipsch serial number question

zynmaster

i recently bought the system and the serial number doesn't match up with the charts i've seen. there;s an extra letter/number in front of the k. the serial number is ok225 and ok224. not sure if the first letter/number is an "o" or a "0". any help would be appreciated. my best guess is 1972 because of the k but i haven't seen any other examples of the first character being there. 

20170918_154018.jpg

thanks that's what i was thinking but the first character just threw me off. i appreciate the response. do the early ones have any more value? i'm gonna list these for sale. more speakers than i need and i just got them because of the deal i got. you'd all hate me if you knew what i paid

• 5 years later...

Hi, I just inherited four my farther-in-law a pair of perfect-working, 1972 Belle Klipsch speakers. What are they worth? Changed color scheme from dark to lighter brown in 1988 under supervision of a Mr. Klipsch upon his visit to Albuquerque, NM.  Type=BKWO. Serial#s = ON817, and ON818. I can;t get photos to attach. I look forward to your replies, thanks!

7 hours ago, MonroeJett said:

1972 Belle Klipsch speakers. What are they worth?   under supervision of a Mr. Klipsch upon his visit to Albuquerque, NM.  Type=BKWO. Serial#s = ON817, and ON818. 

depending on  the overall condition  ,4- 5k$   .........Belle speakers are quite rare , nowadays to be found in mint Original condition  , Walnut veneer is a plus .

On 1/12/2023 at 5:38 PM, MonroeJett said:

Hi, I just inherited four my farther-in-law a pair of perfect-working, 1972 Belle Klipsch speakers. What are they worth? Changed color scheme from dark to lighter brown in 1988 under supervision of a Mr. Klipsch upon his visit to Albuquerque, NM.  Type=BKWO. Serial#s = ON817, and ON818. I can;t get photos to attach. I look forward to your replies, thanks!

Your speakers are actually from 1975 (that's what the "N" means).