HAS ANYONE SEEN THESE SPEAKERS ? I LIKE TO BUY SOME.

PBklipsch

----------------

On 9/30/2002 2:51:36 PM m00n wrote:

I don't see any pics of any speakers.
4.gif

----------------

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/Tannoy.jpg

They are Tannoy Speakers according to the file name with the klipsch logo of the internet, NOT the logo that would be put on those speakers, if they WERE klipsch speakers. One of three logos would be on the speaker. the PWK logo, the classic KLIPSCH logo and the KLIPSCH/THX ULTRA 2

----------------

From Other Thread,

WOW justin thats a nice pic,My tannoy cabinets are not the greatest shape guys,They are not shiny like justins new ones.When I bought them he said they were 20 years old and need a good cleaning,These are solid walnet and I am tring to find a good cleaner to clean them up they are very dull or maybe he put the wrong cleaner on them.I did not ask many questions since I stole them for only $2000.00 .Well guys here is a fake pic of my New lascalas in the same room,If you want to call it that.They are now moved up stairs.

----------------

When he says Fake lascalas pic, the pic is real, you can see the reflection of the backboard and the reflection on the wall from the la scalas, now the tannoys, he keeps saying he needs this wood cleaner stuff and not right angle, but he really doesnt have the tannoys he just wants to have some fun.

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=25776&sessionID={07FCFDB9-1A07-415F-98B3-B2245CC0FE8E}

Go down to 8th or 9th post and you can see his REAL la scalas.