What would do...

Schu

^^^^^

Deliberate diligence cannot be faulted. But in a reversal of such thinking, buy the KHorns, follow up with Jubes. Compare for 6 months, sell the "loser". I wasn't selling either my KHorns or Frankensteins until a several week comparison could be run. KHorns sold in about 3 hours, Franks about a week later. Happy ending for me and both buyers - right Mark? 

Hey Mark - how is the Decware working out? You're welcome !?!

34 minutes ago, Schu said:

That is why I am moving SLOWLY towards bigger klipsch speakers.

You DO know that I have some MWM (double) cabinets (without drivers) I'm willing to give away for free?  Just have to pick them up.

Slap (there's that darn slap word again) some K33's in them, a K402 on top and be done.

$600 in woofers, $2,500 (??) for K402's, $1,500 (?) for active and slay them all.

On 12/19/2017 at 12:59 AM, dtel said:

A corner is best but on the 60th anniversary they are not made to seal with the corner. They could go in the corner but it's not what would create the the last fold of the horn, the sides do. It would probably benefit from being in the corner with the side walls, after the sound leaves the speaker.  

All Klipschorns work best either in a corner or with false corners.  The sealed backs of a 60th Anniversary alone are not enough to take full advantage of a the bass horn's lowest frequencies.  If you want to know what a Klipschorn should look like when corners or false corners are not available, look at the Klipsch TSCM.

11930891-7481-1__90658.1510758512.jpg?c=

• Moderators
On 12/19/2017 at 9:39 PM, Coytee said:

You DO know that I have some MWM (double) cabinets (without drivers) I'm willing to give away for free?  Just have to pick them up.

Slap (there's that darn slap word again) some K33's in them, a K402 on top and be done.

$600 in woofers, $2,500 (??) for K402's, $1,500 (?) for active and slay them all.

Glad to see all of your support for those 75 employees in Hope.  

The Museum bought them all pizza today to thank them for helping the Museum all year long.