Pioneer spec with rack and YAMAHA NS 1000X

Bonobo

For sale Pioneer Spec  with rack ..

Rt 707 ,CT -F 1000 ,SG -9800 ,Spec 1 , Sr 303 ,RG 2 ,Pioneer PL 550 ..

Sales due to moving out of State ..Please ask with any question ..Pick up only ...

Asking $1500.00 

And one pair Yamaha NS 1000 X ,all org and I bring back here from Japan with update all cap of Crossover ,asking $1900.00 ..Pictures will sent to emails ,dont know how upload in here ..

Thank you 

Don

Based on another listing he did, he's in Spring, TX.  

@Bonobo As far as pictures go, are you listing this from a computer or a phone?  Each post has a max size of 2mb of room for pictures.  If on a computer, there are hundreds of programs that you can resize with.  If you have a Windows PC, resize them using Microsoft Paint; that's about as easy as it gets.  Or, you can download something like Irfanview which works well.  If you're using a cell phone, I use "Photo & Picture Resizer" app on my Android.  Again, very easy.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, avguytx said:

Based on another listing he did, he's in Spring, TX.  

@Bonobo As far as pictures go, are you listing this from a computer or a phone?  Each post has a max size of 2mb of room for pictures.  If on a computer, there are hundreds of programs that you can resize with.  If you have a Windows PC, resize them using Microsoft Paint; that's about as easy as it gets.  Or, you can download something like Irfanview which works well.  If you're using a cell phone, I use "Photo & Picture Resizer" app on my Android.  Again, very easy.  

Thanks ..I will try ..

4 hours ago, avguytx said:

Is there an amplifier that goes with the set?  Like a Spec 2 or 4?  And is it $1500 for the stereo things and $1900 for the speakers?  

No Amplifier, $1500 for all and the Turn table ..

A pair Yamaha ns 1000x is $1900

15348973928695067445079209812177.jpg

We are relatively close.
Has any or all been serviced; if so pls explain. If not; how are the tape decks' tracking, speed and heads?
TT cartridge?
Is that the associated Pioneer rack (forget the model) and is it included?
Long shot....manuals and boxes?
I owned this with a Spec 2 in ~ 1978 purchased in Spain.

The spec 1 and the Sg 9800 have been recap and service, and the RT 707 as well ..Just store in room a while.. The Turn Table in mint condition, fully service, the cartridge is AT very low hrs ..The rack are including what's you see on pictures 

29 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

I'm a Klipsch man but would buy those Yamahas if you were local. My sister does live in Springs though. Woodlands area? hmmm

I live very close woodlands ..I hate to let them go ...Bring back from Japan ,fully recap crossover ..

ic-5529-2147x3072-1024x1465-480x687.jpg