Harmon Kardon 730 Receiver - Excellent Condition $300

JohnSJ

This is one of the great receivers from the 1970's. 45 real watts per channel, using separate power supplies for the right and left channels for superb low end definition. Very good FM section.  This receiver was acquired when it was nearly new and I worked in an electronics store. For the most part, it has been stored unused since that time. It is all original. Lights work, and it sounds great. There are minor cosmetic blemishes, but it is in remarkable cosmetic and operational shape for its age. I hung onto it all this time thinking I might have a use for it someday, but it's pretty clear now that won't happen.  I'd like to see it go to someone who can appreciate it and use it.  Unfortunately, I do not have original packing or manuals.

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by JohnSJ

I'm located just outside Boston.  I'm attaching a photo I just took of the unit with the power on.  In looking closely, it seemed that the far right side of the FM scale might be dim, possibly indicated a light out at that point.  For anyone interested in buying it, I'd be happy to hook it up to speakers and make a video (obviously you won't heard how it sounds, just that it sounds).

7.jpg