Neighbor from Hell.....

j-malotky

One more thing I forgot to add about my old co-worker Warren who blasted the cat. He really was not a bad guy overall.

The last time he confronted the neighbor was after he had to take his 2 year old to the hospital, after he got sick playing in his backyard. Dr's told him that whatever his kid was sick from, was most likely caused by his exposure to Cat Crap.

He was obviously angry, and warned the cat owner to keep his cat tied up or in the house, because he was going to shoot the cat the next time he saw it craping in his kids sandbox.

JM

I remember a news story about ten years ago about a man that wanted to build his dream home. The project was started and every time the man came into some money he would do something to the house. The neighbors were not ammused because it was taking so long. A petittion started and the end result was that the man had to tear it all down because it was deamed an eyesore. You be the judge....

----------------

The last time he confronted the neighbor was after he had to take his 2 year old to the hospital, after he got sick playing in his backyard. Dr's told him that whatever his kid was sick from, was most likely caused by his exposure to Cat Crap.

----------------

Go Warren Go!

IMO Warren was justified in terminating that cat. The owner was warned and failed to take appropriate measures securing her cat.

----------------

The owner screaming, how could you shoot my cat. My coworker answers him, it can't be your cat, your cat does not leave your yard.

----------------

Hee Hee

The Catinator: "Asta la vista Fluffy"

"I noticed on that website listed in the initial posting of this thread that this "JD8" was dumping old oil into a hole he dug in his yard. That is a blatanly illegal (a federal offense), especially since used oil is considered a hazardous waste. "

Sorry, Steve, waste oil is a "special waste" and even though it is and there are strict federal rules controlling its disposal, they only apply to commercial and industrial concerns. Residential entities are specifically exempt. State laws are too numerous for me to track, but there are likely many states that prohibit residential dumping of waste oil. Tennessee is not one of them.

John

my neighbor is ??????? he is older, but very stuck in his ways, he will knock on my door if he hears to much bass, and he now suspects that all noise has its roots in my apartment, so if there is a kid playing his boombox, or a loud motorcycle, he knocks on my door, often times he says, oh! it isnt you, but he keeps a comin, once i saw him outside pacing worridly, i told him that a little music might help, his response was; no! i cant! a song might get stuck in my head than i will have that to worry about! he he he, some people's kid's12.gif