Onkyo TX-RZ1100 ... CHEAP!

Emile

Monster Onkyo TX-RZ1100 (200wpc, 9.2) AVR on FleaBay ... one day left ... current bid $310 ... best price I found online is about $1400.

Tempting, but ... requested seller to take it out of the "UNOPENED" box and test it ... replied that he did not have equipment to test it but guarantees it to work :(  Was prob bought by someone and not used ... unfortunately Onkyo warranty is NOT transferable :( Takes "balls" to buy this :D Not ready to "gamble" as I just bought an AV processor :) 

s-l1600.jpg

6 hours ago, Emile said:

Monster Onkyo TX-RZ1100 (200wpc, 9.2) AVR on FleaBay ... one day left ... current bid $310 ... best price I found online is about $1400.

Tempting, but ... requested seller to take it out of the "UNOPENED" box and test it ... replied that he did not have equipment to test it but guarantees it to work :(  Was prob bought by someone and not used ... unfortunately Onkyo warranty is NOT transferable :( Takes "balls" to buy this :D Not ready to "gamble" as I just bought an AV processor :) 

s-l1600.jpg

Link?

• Like 1

• Emile changed the title to Onkyo TX-RZ1100 ... CHEAP!

OK; added "CHEAP" to the listing.  Helluva buy (sofar) if you have the balls to buy it without warranty :D  Would have, but only use my AVR for 3.1 ... rest is on bigger amps ... plus not sure if it would fit in my cabinet :( 

1 hour ago, Emile said:

Auction ended ... wow; $802 ... was at $300 for days :( 

I would rather have the new one for the same price. 

I watched this one and was going to get in the running, but you can see why I didn't. 

(edit ) That one ^^ is now relisted. I couldn't believe the price. 

• Like 2