I'm tired of being a "cool newbie" !!

pgh

14.gif I wanna be a "freak", or "no life", or "insane poster" (is that the same as a poster child for the nut house? Well, you make me feel right at home!!)

All you guys want is post, post, post...I guess that's the idea...

2.gif Maybe "status", or "rank" should be by length of membership ("membership since the year 2000!") and speaker "poundage".9.gif1.gif

----------------

On 11/7/2002 6:23:08 PM Malcolm wrote:

Justin,

How about some advice for the nub...

----------------

Help out in the ProMedia forums. Soooo many clueless noob's there. I once was one of them, what, only 2 (?) years ago?! Wow, and look at me now! 3.gif2.gif1.gif4.gif9.gif10.gif16.gif

Also, remember, you can never have enough smilies or LoL's! (or LMAO, or ROFLOL or LiMM...)

Wecome to our world 11.gif

Just as Justin said try to help in the ProMedia forums,dont start as a Logitech or Cambridge VP of marketing and the likes.They have the misfortne of being banned HA HA

Justin is the king of one liners,most of his posts went like this...

"Calm down you should just e-mail Amy" and " LIMM my LoudMedias are so loud"

See it does not take a Von Braun or Kasparov to impress the commoners. 3.gif

The ProMedia section is a vast training boot camp for newbies,there even posters with half a functioning brain sound informative!And so do I LOL

Remember to throw a good dose of LOL's and smiley faces,and when an angry DBvader shouts try to calm him using an elephant tranquilizer gun.

Its a simple recepie for max post count in little time

----------------

On 11/11/2002 11:45:13 PM TheEAR wrote:

Wecome to our world
11.gif

Just as Justin said try to help in the ProMedia forums,dont start as a Logitech or Cambridge VP of marketing and the likes.They have the misfortne of being banned HA HA

Justin is the king of one liners,most of his posts went like this...

"Calm down you should just e-mail Amy" and " LIMM my LoudMedias are so loud"

See it does not take a Von Braun or Kasparov to impress the commoners.
3.gif

The ProMedia section is a vast training boot camp for newbies,there even posters with half a functioning brain sound informative!And so do I LOL

Remember to throw a good dose of LOL's and smiley faces,and when an angry DBvader shouts try to calm him using an elephant tranquilizer gun.

Its a simple recepie for max post count in little time

----------------

Sounds Terminal.

Look At Me, I'm At 53...oh it ain't twu, 52!

And an upgrade to a "Fast Newbie." Thas supposed to make me happy?

Drinks are on me...Mallox all around!

1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif7.gif8.gif9.gif10.gif11.gif12.gif13.gif14.gif15.gif16.gif

I agree with clueless. Make your postings worthy of musing and you'll get there fast. A few examples: 1) research and write about the IQ of a Bo$e owner versus that of a well-fed arctic seal 2) write about the merits of 3-stranded #12 AWG copperwire versus barbed wire in bi-wiring applications 3) write about the dietary habits of audio enthusiasts relative to their preference for tubes or SS amps 4) Gather material for a book "There's life after Bo$e: How to get over the shame of being taken for a dimwit". 5) Or "Lenght of klipsch ownership relative to the coefficient of happiness; a case study". 6) Post ideas to add in my book "101 ways to use your Bo$e speakers" Good luck