Anyone else have vacation plans ?

sunburnwilly

After a two hour shuttle ride to the airport, we got to take a 15 hr flight Atlanta to Incheon... short layover and a three hr hop on to the Philippines. Heat index only 93f, but the humidity is 82%.

• 7 months later...

My wife and I have been talking for a while about where we wanted to visit this year, and we've decided on Egypt. I am just in absolute awe thinking about finally getting to see some of the most incredible historical sites in the world like this destinations from this blog I found online about egypt https://gowithguide.com/blog/egypt-tourism-statistics-2023-all-you-need-to-know-5312 and the Sphinx - I honestly can't even fathom what it will be like to see them in person. We've booked a tour that will take us to Cairo, Luxor and Aswan over 9 days. It will be amazing to explore all the ancient temples and tombs. Luxor especially seems like it will blow me away. I've always loved learning about Egyptian history and culture, it will be so cool to finally immerse myself in it all. This trip has been a dream of mine for such a long time. I can't wait to share it with you guys! 

• Like 1