YouTube Spinning

Full Range

I recall Bowie being called glam-rock, think that was an alias also!

Playing the blues, cause I've got some mixed in with the King Crimson cd's I have with me now. One has Albert King & Stevie Ray....        They were very good together.

& of course you can get to the rest of it from that!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dave1291 “20-30 posts BBBlue? Seriously? Why?”

Why not? Used to having fun with RandyH001 posting back and forth for hours many times and enjoyed what he presented. It was YouTube spinning by definition. It appeared the enjoyment was mutual. I thought that I used to be able to call him out/in by posting this many and hoped it would happen again[emoji16].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am having trouble with what was wrong with posting multiple songs. I was just having fun and hoped someone might find a song (or two, or more) that they liked. If it was because you didn’t like them this is the US where I believe you still have the freedom to not listen to them. If you didn’t want to spend the few seconds skipping by them I have no answer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

IMO you can post all you like but most of us scroll the entire thread and listen to interesting things others have posted.  We also support others who post by commenting on what we hear. 

A laundry list of anything in here costs Klipsch Corporate money.  I don't think anyone that frequents this forum wants it to be closed.  It's a great place for everyone or we wouldn't be here. 

Wouldn't it be simpler for both of you to just post a playlist FROM youtube? People hit it and get 29 songs on your list.  Sounds like a simple solution to me instead of everyone scrolling thru 29 posts with one song each.  Or post away in Randy's "Guitar Vault" thread or even start a new thread.  29 from you to incite Randy to post and we have another 20 individual posts to scroll thru.  Just trying to clarify, simplify and respond logically is all I was trying to do.

Thanks for your thoughts and explanation.  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1