YouTube Spinning

Full Range

On 4/30/2020 at 2:43 PM, sputnik said:

I've always adored Judy Collins and finally got to meet her a few years ago on Valentines Day - incredible woman.  This is a truly great performance of Suite Judy Blue eyes.

My wife and I saw Miss Collins a couple years back in an intimate setting. (Jazz Alley) She told the most beautiful and thoughtfull stories about the life of some of her songs. She is an astounding story teller. Absolutely wonderful. She knew all of the great artists in the day and it seemed as if they were one big family, to hear her tell it. Still a beautiful Judy Blue Eyes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Not my photography nor my favorite song; but special because I WAS THERE. 

Me too!! Flew down with pool section tickets. True 3rd row. I lived in SoCal for 22 years and never went there while I lived there. In fact the 'pool section' was a real reflective pool (for looks) of water for years.

AND I first heard of the tour here, in the Klipsch forums. Thank you very much!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KlipschFish said:

Me too!! Flew down with pool section tickets. True 3rd row. I lived in SoCal for 22 years and never went there while I lived there. In fact the 'pool section' was a real reflective pool (for looks) of water for years.

AND I first heard of the tour here, in the Klipsch forums. Thank you very much!

would have bought you beer if i had known ya.

hey, i just noticed that what posted was NOT the video that i selected. What i intended to post was Wish You Were Here.  Not sure what happened. My computer did this to me yesterday. I was selecting one video and it posted another. Strange. oh well, you got a glimpse of the old stomping grounds of Hollywood Blvd.  Not the longest walk in the world, but that would be a decent walk from Hollywood Blvd to the Bowl. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1