Music to bomb Bagdad by

Colin

Ranger nice try. But as is constantly obvious, Liberals do nothing but critisize ideas while never having a logical and reasonable remedy of their own. In fact thats what best defines these Liberals of today. Most intelligent people never critisize unless they have a better solution. Liberals use critisism as their solution.

Nice ostrich graphic too except i believe Prod has his head elsewhere. Prod, your proctologist called and said he found your head. 9.gif

oleum addere camino

Plod, what a sad creature you are.

Lifes but a walking shadow, a poor player,

That struts and frets upon the stage,

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by a Prodj101, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

William Shakespeare, Macbeth, act 5, scene 5

ummmmmmmmm, I'm kinda confused as to why you think I'm sad. lets see, argued with you, shot down idea's, made ranger feel insecure, that must be it. And by the way, I'm actually really happy with my life. I'll be close to pro level at the sax by the time I'm 18, I have a great family, a great sound system, and have good grades.

combingo.jpg

... lets see, argued with you, shot down idea's, made ranger feel insecure <LOL>, that must be it. And by the way, I'm actually really happy with my life. I'll be close to pro level at the sax by the time I'm 18 <you go girl>, I have a great family, a great sound system <look out>, and have good grades <hee hee>.

My Lord plodj101, you didn't tell me you were a comedian? That comment has to be one of the funniest things I've heard all week.

I have an idea. we can settle this over a game of chess, see who the intelligent one is then. By the way, I find it pretty sad myself that you would take the time to edit a photo to insult someone you have never met and don't know. crap job on it anyway. yeah bitc#, we'll see who has the last laugh on this one. by the way, whats your phone # so I can call you 30 years from now and see just how crappy of a retirment home you live in?

keep it up and you will. But, I'll avoid doing that for now. Wouldn't want to hurt that dangerously fragil ego of yours. And if that comb over in your avatar is anything like your hair in real life, I can't blame you for having such a brat attitude. go surf the web and learn a little more, at this point I have taken craps with more brains than you and ranger combined. and once again cybercreep, it's prodJ (notice the J at the end), so get it right. Oh **** I forgot, can't expect that much from a little turd who still rides the short bus to school.

No offense plod, but our little chess game would be over long before you moved the first pawn. That's not braggadocio, just simple observation of your behavior. The mere fact that you even challenged me to a game in an effort to trump my intelligence was your first mistake. It demonstrates erratic, impulsive, immature and destructive behavior. Need I go on?

Oh, the stand-up comedic picture was from a website, no alterations was done by me

stop stalling you puss, you said you could beat me, now I want to see it done. I can't believe you are really so much of a little girl that you can't even play a 14 year old in a game of chess that you'd supposedly easily win. If you are that afraid to play me in a game of chess, I don't see how you think you can go volunteering other peoples lives off into a war we shouldn't be fighting in the first place.

stalling puss_y. you are all talk you little puss. If you are really all you claim to be, send me a message some time on AOL instant messanger. I have sent my screen name to you. we can organize a game from there, and we will see who's tax dollars went to work and who's didn't. And even if I WERE as stupid as you claim, you still wouldn't get your refund because you aren't in the same state as me. Therefor your tax dollars pay for the kids wherever you're from. I thought you of all people would realize this, seeing as how you're just a brilliant little puss.