Music to bomb Bagdad by

Colin

first of all, I'd like to state to all you retards (forest hump, ranger 6, and anyone else that can't read), <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Retard? Cant read? LOL

Coming from you, that means so much your spelling is some of the most egregious on this website. Ill just highlight them in red to help you see the error (pun intended) of your ways.

It is not only Osama that wants us out of the middle east. and if the only reason you can give for us to still be there is "it is in our national best interest to occupy the middle east", you really have alot to learn. Our country is starting to look more and more like Rome used to. Just going around invading other lands for goods we need, instead of just staying civilized and paying for it.

No Prodj, you have a lot to learn. I think in the last 50 years the US has shown incredible restraint globally.

idiot, isreal, (and we the united states), is using the money to do just that. Look at countries like Canada, and Sweden, who are never involved in things like this. Canada's not funding Isreal, did they get attacked? no! neither is sweden. All we have to do is not get involved and we wouldn't have any problems. If you think that the reason we are attacked is because we are proserous, forget it. There are many other countries that are just as well off, and have no problems.

So, you recommend the US take an isolationist policy toward the rest of the world? Heaven forbid that we should have to interact with other countries for fear that we may ruffle the feathers of other hostile countries or radical groups.

Also, be careful at who you call an idiot. You may feel a certain empowerment hiding behind the security of a computer monitor, but in my world that comment well, would have been somewhat unpleasant for you.

I don't understand why so many people here are anti-pacifists.

Not anti-pacifist, just anti-naiveté.

Do you honestly think that striking against the middle east is going to make them like us any more? The most it can accomplish is them being afraid of us.

Do you think that NOT striking is going to make them like YOU any more?

I would wager with anyone at any day of the week, that utilizing western pacifist methods to achieve peace would only, in the end, garner MORE contempt and loathing from our Arab brothers. The culture as a whole respects power and strength, not John Lennon "All you need is love" songs, tofu, and Starbucks coffee. They see pacifists as weak with little or no resolve.

I am going to be forced to make an analogy similar to colin's. As Yoda once said, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering". This specificaly applies to all of your solutions for this problem.

Heres my analogy (from The Untouchables I love this quote):

You want to get Capone?

Heres how you get him.

He pulls a knife.

You pull a gun.

He sends one of yours to the hospital.

You send one of his to the morgue.

Thats the Chicago way.

Thats how you get Capone.

Tragically, that will be the formula to peace in the Middle East. Its a harsh reality in this part of the world, but sadly its a theorem that has yet to be disproved case in point being our recent operations in Afghanistan and IDF operations in Israel.

No, it's not BS rangler. America has extreme favoratism towards Isreal, much more so than it does Palestine. You of all people should know this. At the end of WW2, the "holey land" was unjustly givin to the Isrealie people, by us. We still continue to fund them to death, and nothing to Palestine!

Unjustly given? Name ONE patch of ground on this planet that has not at some point or another was unjustly given or forcefully acquired from its current occupants. Regardless, in this particular situation, one can make a credible argument that the Israelis have as much right to this land as the Palestinians.

Anyway, this is a subject that we can debate till the cows come home.

With that, I bid a final farewell to the Klipsch forum. it's been fun, but it's time to go. Pray for our troops. Currahee!

"Don't let yourseves get fooled here into believing 9/11 isn't just being used by the powers that be to garner support for their actions in this case!!"

Their actions so far have been to disregard the constitution and the rights granted. 4th amendment is out the door in the name of fighting terrorism and protecting the people. Thanks, Ashcroft. Miranda rights just left as well. I thought republicans wanted to do away with big government.

I hope everone who's been labeling liberals doesn't mean to imply that Bush is a conservative! Traditionally, conservatives resist change. Since Bush took office, he's done more to change the rights of Americans than Clinton ever did during his reign of terror. And he's about to appoint a fleet of judges to life terms and you can bet he'll garner support for his decissions based on their stance against terrorism.

A few people have compared Hitler to Ohsama. What a (*@&$^ joke. It might be more pertinent to compare the direction our government is headed to what went down in Germany as Hitler was taking power!

Look the Liberal fools just keep coming out of the woodwork with their Nonsense and Lies. Good first post Clown. He-he.

But Thanks for noticing that W has done everything in only 2 years when Slick Willy did NOTHING in 8 years. First Sore losses and now look at the last election. LMAO The American voters are leaving the Crybaby Libbies with no Solutions behind to cry in their Soup. HAHAHA

JamesSmith

You will have to excuse forrest, he is not one of our nicer people on the board. He likes to attack with continous insults if you don't agree with him. Ingnore him and maybe he will go away... He was kicked off the board once but found his way back. I highly suspect he suffers from little pecker syndrom.

Anyway Welcome to the board.

----------------

On 12/5/2002 3:51:03 PM forresthump2 wrote:

Look the Liberal fools just keep coming out of the woodwork with their Nonsense and Lies. Good first post Clown. He-he.

But Thanks for noticing that W has done everything in only 2 years when Slick Willy did NOTHING in 8 years. First Sore losses and now look at the last election. LMAO The American voters are leaving the Crybaby Libbies with no Solutions behind to cry in their Soup. HAHAHA

----------------

I never said Clinton accomplished anything worthwhile. I'd like to see how you gleaned that from my post, dumb****. In fact, I'm glad he was stupid enough to let Monica give him head, which could have prevented him doing more damage. W has been able to do what he's done because the American voters are a bunch of sheep, willing to give up what others have faught and died for in the name of fighting terrorism. If you think that's the 'solution,' follow along.

"Those who would give up essential freedoms for security, deserve neither freedom nor security" -- Benjamin Franklin

--------------------------------------------------------------

"The American people must be willing to give up a degree of personal privacy in exchange for safety and security." -- FBI Director Louis Freeh, 1994

Every Kinda People

Robert Palmer

Words & Music : Andy Fraser

Notes : Aussi interprétée par "Mint Juleps"

Said the fight to make ends meet

Keeps a man upon his feet

Holding down his job

Trying to show he can't be bought

Ooh, it takes every kind of people

To make what life's about, yeah

Every kind of people

To make the world go 'round

Someone's looking for a lead

In his duty to a King or creed

Protecting what he feels is right

Fights against wrong with his life

There's no profit in deceit

Honest men know that

Revenge do not taste sweet

Whether yellow, black or white

Each and every man's the same inside

It takes every kind of people

To make what life's about, yeah

Every kind of people

To make the world go 'round

You know that love's the only goal

That could bring a peace to any soul

Hey, and every man's the same

He wants the sunshine in his name

Ooh, it takes every kind of people...

2.gif

So you won't give up a small degree of privacy for the greater good of our security? That all you have to complain about Libby simpleton?? No complaints against Osama and Al Qaeda I see. LOL

You Liberals are soooo transparent. When we get down to it the fact is YOU want another terrorist attack to increase your dismal chances of getting another DEM in the White House. What else explains such Intellectual neglect? See you clowns later when you're eating crow and trying to change your story. LMAO

It doesn't much matter whether anybody WANTS another terrorist attack or not, Forrest...it is just a matter of time before it will happen! That's just the way the cookie crumbles. I certainly don't want another attack, hell, I didn't want the FIRST one!!!...but I am enough of a realist to see it coming...somewhere, sometime, no matter how hard we try to prevent it!

What irks me is that you have to resort to belittling EVERYONE's opinion...no matter how close...OR how far, their views are from your own!! Not only that, but you can't even type one single rebuttle without resorting to some sort of name-calling!

If you ever were actually in the situation you claim to have been in...during the conflict you mention, then it is quite obvious, that with your attitude towards all other members of the human race, you were likely the perfect example of the "ugly American" that so many of the people around the world tend to hold up to our faces as the representative of what our general populace is really like!! Not only that, but it is ALSO very likely that you helped bring about even MORE destruction to those around you because of it!

As for me, your belittling name-calling and comments are brushed off fairly easily, since I just tend to consider the source to begin with.

And I know full well where I was, and what I had to do under orders so many years ago...and what very much surprised me was that one of my commanders once told me: "I know about what happened...and someday, when things are made known, you will be able to talk about it if you want...", but I will probably never talk about it...water under the bridge...in a place far away...I wish to forget about...nuff said!

I have worked with lots of soldiers...over the course of over three decades, now...and only the ones who are looney as hell...brag about what they did or saw at those times. Then again, there are those who never really did or saw anything...and they make themselves out to be heroes. Which of these two categories do YOU belong in, Forrest???

Have a nice day!

----------------

On 12/5/2002 6:21:20 PM HDBRbuilder wrote:

I have worked with lots of soldiers...over the course of over three decades, now...and only the ones who are looney as hell...brag about what they did or saw at those times. Then again, there are those who never really did or saw anything...and they make themselves out to be heroes. Which of these two categories do YOU belong in, Forrest???

Have a nice day!

----------------

well given the fact that you have bragged about your service continuously on this board and I believe you, it looks like you're calling yourself a looney. 2.gif i recall forrest never bringing up his service unless he's unjustly accused of never being a soldier, as I've seen you and others do throughout this discussion. so it seems those of you self-righteous sorts here need to look in a mirror.

as for this iraq discussion its quite simple. ignore the weak minded protests coming from those who know no better and let those mother f*ckers with laundry on their heads know its wash day and we have the machine. 2.gif

Cybergeek shoots and scores.

I am going to have to quit reading all the long-winded posts by these murderer lovers because I can't take the head in the sand approach much longer.

The recent election spoke volumes about what the majority of the US wants and that is no more liberals in Gov....Class warfare, murderer and child molester loving policy, rights for the gitmo bay prisoners, electric cars and the What Would Jesus Drive Campaign, as well as numerous other spineless, economically foolish policies...These are just some of the ignorant BS topics that we are tired of.

This country has more rights for the defendant than the victim or the accusers could ever dream of thanks to the freakin' ambulance chasers and bleeding hearts. You guys think that we are losing rights..Wakeup!! We are trying to enforce the rights we have, in our countries best interest.

----------------

On 12/5/2002 12:12:37 AM forresthump2 wrote:

Hey Look now they are quoting Omar. Who's next Stalin and Hitler? LOL

You sorry assed punks should be living in Alex Baldwinia. HAHA Shouldn't you two be out sniffing glue and trying to feel a booby. Get a Real kid's life. LOL

----------------

Forrest,

is it really that hard for you to not resort to name calling and making fun of other people's opinion's? Apparently you still are a kid, or at the very least still have the mind of one which is why you insist on making fun of everyone who disagree's with your opinions.

Bloom,

That's all good and fine and I do believe American's should protect their own rights, however there are many ways to go about that and attacking Iraq is not the right way. In my opinion.

So why did Israel attack Palestine this time? In retaliation for what? Seems that Israel is the aggresor now.

LOL Justin... after being on this thread I will need it.

Collin... that's a good song! 1.gif

Cybergeek...read again what I said about my capabilities...and then look for any mention of me talking about what I have actually done in combat...they are two completely different things. I know what it takes to bring harm to our boys, because if have seen it happen, and...because that was my job at one time...my point in those statements was just to bring about an awareness that they are NOT invulnerable to a determined low-tech force of far lesser numbers, when that force is in its own back yard! For years after the LAST conflict where that happened, our military remained geared for NEVER letting itself get into a situation like that again...and trained itself accordingly. The fact that they trained without making provision for a conflict of that nature is exactly the reason they are so vulnerable if/when the time comes. My job was to take their bad habits and those vulnerabilities, sprinkle it with some new lo-tech ways to counter hi-tech advancements, and SHOW our boys what can happen to them...then tell them what they can do in their training for war to overcome these obstacles somewhat. After the last balloon went up, and I and my compadres were denied reassignment to go, we undertook to do our damnedest to make sure that when those boys left here, they were as ready as could be and had it fresh in their minds what they needed to do to survive!! We worried for them, but we had done all we could do FOR them and the situation into which they were headed! That was our job! We, as soldiers designated to be their FINAL trainers before battle, and HOPEFULLY the worst "enemy" they could EVER encounter, did our very best to bring upon them the worst case scenario they could possibly encounter, so that they would remember it and not make the same mistakes again, when it counted. We took pride in the effort we made to bring about an awareness of the situation they may find themselves in in just a few days!

Trust me, it is HELL to REALLY know how vulnerable they are as you watch them deploy for their turn to see the oliphant!! And, when you have stepped up your operations to do in a matter of days what you had been doing over a period of weeks previously, with absolutely NO BREAKS, pushing unit after unit through, and not being able to sleep when you DO have a chance to, because you are worried that they will not pay attention to your efforts to "enlighten" them...or you wonder what you may have left out that they NEED to know...it is very hard on your mind, and on your soul!! THAT WAS MY POINT!!

Maybe my fears are NOT justified...maybe we need not worry about those boys as much as I DO, only time will tell. But when you see the same mistakes made over and over again, and it seems that no matter how many times you tell them, they do nothing about it...and you know damned well that unless they begin to DO SOMETHING before it really counts, they could be in a world of hurt...you still worry about them!! So...I worry about them!! OK? To ME...they are the finest examples of young manhood (AND womanhood!)we have, and to lose a single one of them for ANY reason other than absolute necessity is the worst thing we as members of the nation they are sworn to DEFEND can do!! We don't have enough of them, and my even bigger worry is that we may not be able to find MORE of the same ilk when the time comes that we need them!! I hope this makes some sense to you!

YO! Finster here!

First, sj993 you seem proud that your a Canadian. CONGRATS' don't come over or if you are GO BACK! In any case SHUT UP! They didn't kill 3000 Canadian people! However, if they would have I would be just as pissed. I guess that's where my skin starts and yours peels off. Go learn some French! Second, HDBRbuilder, CRIPES!!!!!!! You must have less of a life than I do. You type way to much! During your last few comments I fed the cat, walked the dog, made love to my girlfriend (twice), cooked dinner, ate dinner, drank a few beers, found a new girlfriend, made love to her (twice) and still you were babbling useless crap on this thread. Put down the weights and the horse pills and grow a brain instead of air in your arms (needless to say your head). Yes I know that it's not right to blast someone for there opinion. However, Some of you are so far gone that it behoves me. I feel it is my duty to try to save you from your own stupidy. Iraq MUST GO! In fact most of the Middle East MUST GO! If your not with America you are against us!....Oh yea, almost forgot .... all the vets out there reading this....... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING ME THIS FREEDOM!..........Finster 16.gif

Builder,

Granted Wolfowitz and Pearle are over the top hawks. They are not military planners and strategists.

I know a guy that served under Tommy Franks. His opinion is Franks does not mindlessly throw troops in harms way. He did not in Afganistan.

Combined, Franks and Colin Powell are a pretty ominous core of sensibility. My hope is they will make sure a reckless plan is not pursued.

These guys are not cut from the same cloth as Westmoreland; the more I read about him I am more convinced he was as indicisive as many of the poor Union Generals of the Civil War.

Pearl Harbor motivated US Citizens to come together as a focused nation state to fight against evil.

Unfortunately, it looks like it may take more than 9/11 to wake people up.

Rick

Out of this thread

Finster,

Why should'nt I be proud I'm Canadian? Hmm... because we are not targets of terrorism? If I'm living here go back? Wow, it takes so much intelligence to say something like that doesn't it? Why don't you tell that to all the people living here who are from abroad? Most of the Middle East should go? Why because you think they are all terrorists? Have you been to the Middle East? Do you know what it's like? If you have then you apparently did'nt learn anything, such as to broaden your narrow vision. Pull your head of your *** and take look around. Maybe just maybe you will realize there's more in the world than simply yourself.