The setup

Zachk0

It’s been about a month since I picked up the 20s so far I got to say they are amazing they keep up with the 30s no problem and my Carver A-500x Powers both of them

here’s the setup 

KLF-30

KLF-20

KSW-15

CARVER A-500x

CARVER CT-25.1

C4486177-B315-41FA-ADC9-DC10EBF31DDF.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

HAHAHAHA you're killin me Zach.  I wanted Klipsch sooooo badly when I was your age.  Told ya your Dad blessed ya.  You're now HEARING what he did.  So yea, I'm laffin and grinnin.  Just keep on truckin!  So what your friends saying about things?  Be cool and just watch their reactions and let them do the talking.  Be humble cause you already know.  Smile and enjoy.  I do hope you think of your Dad when ya kick back and crank it up.  He's now sharing what he wanted to do all his life!  Turn you into an audiophile.  Blessed my man!  Simple! :)

• Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 4:43 PM, Zachk0 said:

It’s been about a month since I picked up the 20s so far I got to say they are amazing they keep up with the 30s no problem and my Carver A-500x Powers both of them

here’s the setup 

KLF-30

KLF-20

KSW-15

CARVER A-500x

CARVER CT-25.1

the impedance is down to 4 ohms  ,-the Carver A-500x delivers -400 watts per channel

at 4 ohms  ,   you're still ok , but  , the amp is working a bit  harder at  4 ohms versus 8 ohms  but it's designed for it ------bang on

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

the impedance is down to 4 ohms  ,-the Carver A-500x delivers -400 watts per channel

at 4 ohms  ,   you're still ok , but  , the amp is working a bit  harder at  4 ohms versus 8 ohms  but it's designed for it ------bang on

yes I am aware I am constantly monitoring the heat of the amp making sure it is not overheating it seems to be doing really good so far it doesn’t really get too hot

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Zachk0 said:

yes I am aware I am constantly monitoring the heat of the amp making sure it is not overheating it seems to be doing really good so far it doesn’t really get too hot

Guess you used a 2 to 4 out speaker switch?

Thanks!

• Like 1