SOLD Schitt Saga OG with extra tubes

Madman1

In like new condition. Comes in original box with paperwork, remote, power cord etc..also 4 tubes total including 2 Raytheon and 1 Rca. 
$275 shipped to you. 

I also have a as new Uturn Pluto 2 phono preamp that can be combined with the sell.

$350 for both shipped to your door. 

68D91F58-C2BD-4FDC-9774-3191F9AF7A77.jpeg

C31944DB-B8EA-427E-97DB-5F0304686426.jpeg

F4F77837-A28C-4FA5-AB86-D307B4DADD49.jpeg

E35FFB5A-1B5B-44CC-9D3C-AA4218138678.jpeg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, billybob said:

Looks like the + is to do with the volume control per specs.

Nice deal, Glws!

still confuzzled

The new Saga S is a half-width, remote-controlled solid state pre-amplifier with relay-switched volume control and a choice of single-ended passive or active operational modes, the latter powered by a “DC-coupled discrete JFET buffer”, all for US$299. The Saga+ swaps out the JFET buffer for a tube stage for an extra hundred bucks: US$399.

1 hour ago, Godataloss said:

still confuzzled

The new Saga S is a half-width, remote-controlled solid state pre-amplifier with relay-switched volume control and a choice of single-ended passive or active operational modes, the latter powered by a “DC-coupled discrete JFET buffer”, all for US$299. The Saga+ swaps out the JFET buffer for a tube stage for an extra hundred bucks: US$399.

That might be what schiit says now. When saga came out with S initially it had tube buffer or ss pasive options. thee newer + has a motorized Volume pot and no screws on top. same circuit as the original S................Schiit leaves a LOT to be desired on there web site when they make changes to gear the older info is done away with, which can lead to confusion. I had the exact same model Madman is trying to sell here, And I queried SCHIIT directly to clarify this info before selling mine approx 1 month ago.

Madman I put mine on the bay and it sold first day for 275 BIN but there fees do bite you in the a$$

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, joessportster said:

That might be what schiit says now. When saga came out with S initially it had tube buffer or ss pasive options. thee newer + has a motorized Volume pot and no screws on top. same circuit as the original S................Schiit leaves a LOT to be desired on there web site when they make changes to gear the older info is done away with, which can lead to confusion. I had the exact same model Madman is trying to sell here, And I queried SCHIIT directly to clarify this info before selling mine approx 1 month ago.

Madman I put mine on the bay and it sold first day for 275 BIN but there fees do bite you in the a$$

Thank you. I've never been very good at keeping my Schiit straight... GLWS.  If by some miracle you have it after the holidays, I may step in it again.