Jump to content

selling complete system RF 5 - 7, rc 7, rb-61, sunfire, yamaha


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Iteachstem said:

I'm sorry you didn't like what I wrote, but I didn't write it for you.

 use your ignore list ,   it's like if they never even existed -

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Iteachstem said:

Did I hit a nerve with some MOSNSTER fan boys?

The only nerve you hit is basically trashing the product the op is trying to sell. Not around much but you have a history of that so these boys must be ok with it. I personally think that's a pretty lowlife move but hey you are what you are and probably don't even realize it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

Not around much

What do you consider "much?" I'm not a newbie, nor am I some person who chooses to spend all day every day on a forum for speakers.  I come here to learn from people and share my experiences.  Isn't that what a forum is all about?  If a product has strong or week points, why wouldn't it be okay to talk about them.  The OP wasn't listing his items for sale, he was asking about pricing...two very different things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:
4 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

Not around much but you have a history of that

Fact ^

Okay, sure, according to you. So what would you consider "Around much?"

 

Sorry if I have a life...a beautiful wife and two wonderful daughters that I spend time with rather than constantly scouring a forum doing whatever you do.....obviously making the wold a better place with every keystroke right?  Way to make a difference.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
6 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

The only nerve you hit is basically trashing the product the op is trying to sell. Not around much but you have a history of that so these boys must be ok with it. I personally think that's a pretty lowlife move but hey you are what you are and probably don't even realize it.

Good grief. Seriously?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Iteachstem said:

Okay, sure, according to you. So what would you consider "Around much?"

 

Sorry if I have a life...a beautiful wife and two wonderful daughters that I spend time with rather than constantly scouring a forum doing whatever you do.....obviously making the wold a better place with every keystroke right?  Way to make a difference.

You get the last word on that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
3 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Fact ^

 

Nope,  it's not okay and you're not alone in the pushback. 

Well look who's here right in the thick of it. Stay out of Lounge, Garage Sale for a week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
On 7/7/2021 at 10:43 AM, crustywon said:

Vancouver Washington,  Need help pricing in todays market. Been out of the value fold for a bit.

Moved this General Questions while you do your research. Perfectly ok to ask for pricing, value information, people do it all the time, but usually outside of the garage sale section.

 

Sorry things got off track, normally the rules don't allow for commentary about products, etc. but in light of the request for help you are going to get thoughts from all angles.

 

When you are done with the research, etc. relist it in Garage Sale with prices, etc. and you will have a clean and uncluttered listing where the rules will apply.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll be 👀 like...for.

Yes, alot of that without a price posting in garage.

And know of a couple or 3 

that are real good about crapping on others sale but, pitch a fit about their own.

Oh well... make my day!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...