What's wrong

BerndH

----------------

On 12/16/2002 12:27:53 PM DLUngurait wrote:

Hmmmmmn,

Hacker-Schorr...isn't that an NA (non-alcholic) beer?

Dave
----------------

I think there is an alcholic version if there is an NA. I say this because they have it at october fest in germany and lots were drinking it and acting... alcholish. but i am not a beer conosiouer, can't even spell it! or a beer aficianado (can't spell that either)

Let's see - two full beer, nobody is passed out yet, what appears to be a humidor for storing cigars ( cuban ? )4.gif , and yet no cigar butt's in the ashtray. There is also a dead pack of camels, so I must assume this is taken in the U.S. No visible food items except for the banana peel hanging from an ear. Looks like these guys are in for a world of hurt the next day. No entertainment in the picture, other than each other's talents, like who can fart the longest, who can drink the most, and who can't ie: projectile vomit.

CC1091: drinking your american beer is like drinking bath water. The olny thing worse than the taste is the low alcohol content. Not to mention that swill you call whisky.

As far as the woman go , your way off base there dude !!!

You'd climb over a pile of broken glass just so get a wiff at the last place my wife took a leak.We have the best kept secret around when it comes to lovly ladies. You really need to get out of the house more often. lol

Just kidding dude , looks like one hell of a party.

Were i live men are men and any mention of the homo lifestyle usually brings out the fists.

One look at my scared up face and you'd know were i stand on that issue. (against) 4 years of boxing and a life time as a enforcer in hockey, I don't lose to many battles. But i'm getting old (38) and had enough of that young mans game.

Dale,

Just thought of something really funny-

You ever see that Simsons eposide where the family travels to Canada??

They had a couple good lines in that eposide like where they get in a taxi and Marge states " I didn't realize you drove on the left side of the road up here?" To which the drives states "we don't Mam,I'm drunk"

Another scene where Bart and his friend are shooting Basketball with some guys and they state"your pretty good,wanna be on our team?" As the pan away you see they're the Canadian Olympic Basketball team!

But the best is when they have "Take off to the Great White North" with Getty Lee and Bob & Doug Mckanzee (??) playing in the background.Funny Stuff heh.

I do love your Molson Ice though.2.gif

Jeff

Theres no pinball machine.

Welcome to the Camp, I guess you all know why we're here.

My name is Tommy and I became aware this year

If you want to follow me, you've got to play pinball.

And put in your earplugs, put on your eyeshades

You know where to put the caulk

Hey you getting drunk, so sorry! I've got you sussed.

Hey you smoking Mother Nature! This is a bust!

Hey hung up old Mr. Normal, Don't try to gain my trust!

'Cause you ain't gonna follow me any of those ways

Although you think you must 14.gif

Jeff: yes i seen that simpsons to canada show, laughed my guts out. One thing for sure , we are good sports up here when it comes to taking a ribbing.

Funny thing about the bob and doug thing, I think it was a bigger hit south of the border than it was up here. We really never got into it that much.

Personaly i don't know why they even have a border between our countries, the olny difference as you get farther north is the wheather. I think were more alike than your mexicans to the south as far as culture and values go.