Are all Klipsch RF-7s the same?

Kain

No they are not the same!

The speakers targeted at the North American market are bug free,the speakers that go to "too neutral" and "hostile" nations are bugged and powerful signal transmiters are directed at the joint CIA/Klipsch offices!

When your speakers play any "satanic" music or "propaganda" speech these informations ere being transmited to BIG BROTHER! LOL

And this is not all!!

A tiny bug cam isplaced in the horn to film all suspicious activity,all data can be held against you Kain! Including the time when you held a AK47 and kept firing from your bedroom window at pigeons(microphone bugged pigeins mind you!).

Damn the system

LOL

----------------

On 12/28/2002 1:29:35 AM justin_tx_16 wrote:

Since there is no power difference in THIS respect, don't see any reason why they would be different
1.gif

Geez Kain... paranoid hehe
1.gif

----------------

Yup, I am kinda paranoid. 3.gif

Why? Cuz, I mean, I bought these speakers on September, 2002. However, their manufacturing date is August, 2001! 6.gif

Pretty "old" for a "new" set of speakers. 3.gif

Kain, nothing any company makes will even leave that company til normally weeks after its manufacturing date, and then they are normally shipped, which involves even more time lag, then they are again warehoused until they are re-shipped to be warehoused yet again, or they are just sold out of a dealer warehouse...and you haven't even taken into account the fact that yours had to be shipped halfway around the world on a plain-Jane slow-as-hell cargo ship(even more time...at least two months, likely much longer!) before they got that far! So for something actually dated before it was even boxed up 11 months earlier to have arrived where you are is actually a pretty quick trip!

All the RF-7's are the same. There have been no changes made in the design. The only anomolie were the ones sent out with the wrong power rating printed on the back sticker. They were supposed to say 250 watts, but these said 150. I am a proud owner of one of these blessed freaks.

----------------

On 12/28/2002 8:23:02 PM deang wrote:

All the RF-7's are the same. There have been no changes made in the design. The only anomolie were the ones sent out with the wrong power rating printed on the back sticker. They were supposed to say 250 watts, but these said 150. I am a proud owner of one of these blessed freaks.

----------------

Really?? Mine also say 150 watts. I guess we're both blessed. 3.gif