Best XBOX game?

rjb294

If you don't ever get another game for your XBOX.... You must get Halo. I have played several first person shooters on the PC. Non are as good as Halo. It got game of the year I think last year in it's category. That game alone is why I purchased my XBOX.

It depends what kind of game you're looking for...

for shooting defintely (sp?) halo...also if you like war type things Medal of Honor:Frontline is pretty awesome

RPG: The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind (one of the best rpgs ive ever played

Sports: tonyhawk 4...or any of the sega line of sports games *****2k3

ummm thats all i can really think of right now..

• 1 month later...

Halo is definitely a must have. I used to own Unreal Championship. It was a decent game (especially on XBox Live!). However, I felt it didn't compare to Halo as far as gameplay and graphic quality. Halo is amazingly smoother when compared to UC.

The latest games I've been playing are Ghost Recon and MotoGP (Live). I recommend both these games if you enjoy racing and first person shooters with a little bit of strategy involved.

----------------

On 12/30/2002 3:03:29 PM KAiN64 wrote:

Halo is awesome! A must-have! Can't wait for Halo 2.

----------------

Halo is still the best Xbox game out after 1.25 yrs out. This is sad. Ask any Xbox owner what is the best game? "Halo." What game are you looking the most forward to? "Halo 2." Sad, sad. I have an Xbox and it has not lived up to its hype so far. The only other "reasonable" titles on the 'Box are the exclusive Shenmue 2 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003. Maybe a little NBA2K3.

15.gif

----------------

On 2/20/2003 12:02:24 PM lancestorm wrote:

----------------

On 12/30/2002 3:03:29 PM KAiN64 wrote:

Halo is awesome! A must-have! Can't wait for Halo 2.

----------------

Halo is still the best Xbox game out after 1.25 yrs out. This is sad. Ask any Xbox owner what is the best game? "Halo." What game are you looking the most forward to? "Halo 2." Sad, sad. I have an Xbox and it has not lived up to its hype so far. The only other "reasonable" titles on the 'Box are the exclusive Shenmue 2 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003. Maybe a little NBA2K3.

15.gif

----------------

I agree. However, I don't own a Xbox. 1.gif

I was debating between the GameCube and Xbox, I decided to hold-off both.