No Corns for me

Deang

My amp sale fell through. Some AudiogoN users should just stay at eBay.

Finally solidified a deal on the sub, but I need to use the money to get the rear brakes on my Saturn fixed, which are totally trashed. The calipers froze up and destroyed the rotors. I also need to pay off the cables which I charged.

I emailed Jeff that I've got everything for sale that I can think of -- but ain't nothing moving. Just a bad time of the year to squeeze money out of people. I told Jeff to eBay the Cornwalls. I'll probably have the amp, Heresies, tubes, and guitar until income tax time, when refunds start rolling in.

Someone please buy Jeff's Cornwalls! He's probably ready to wring my neck, and someone with half a brain snatching these up might take the heat off of me!!

Why doesnt this surprise me? Oodles of cables on ye old Mastercharge... but Cornwalls? Naaa. And there sits some Bottlehead options for you as well. One would need some sort of formula not yet available in modern mathematics to figure out the intricate patterns within ole Dean's skull. Post a shot of yourself so I can put the mental with the physical! Curious as a bastard in NC.

kh

oodles of cables...yes, definitely an impulse buy. Medication was waning, what can I say? I hadn't really expected them to make a difference. I was planning on being unimpressed, taking them back, and writing a post on how interconnects don't make a difference. That didn't quite work out the way I planned. I did really want to get the other system dialed in so I could quit thinking about it -- and changing those Monsters out was the only thing I hadn't done yet. I suppose I could have cashed advanced for some of the Cornwall money, but I didn't think about that until yesterday. At any rate, I like to keep the card limit down, as I primarily use it for emergencies (like cables) -- I need to pay it off at the end of Jan.

We are also expecting a new arrival any day now, and some money has gone out preparing for that.

Bottlehead DIY cables are for the Scott and the uh... oh yeah, I won't have those for a while.

Pic of my system is in the cable thread below.

Hey Dean, I thought it was the scalpel? Heh.... Seriously, you know I love your old crazy midwestern ways! And Stehr and I go way back...to '68!

Seriously, didnt ole Edmond give you a great deal on those CW? Knowning Edmond's kind soul, I imagine he would let you pay installments.

Dean, I am still getting over that picture. It has taken my till 5:30pm to come to grips with the whole thing!

kh

Edmond posted around in August or so that the money was getting funny, and was putting his CW's up for grabs.

(He gets rid of gear to upgrade gear, not tapping into his own cash.)

All I did was post mentioning that I wish I had 800 bucks.

He Emailed me saying that he had a local prospect, and if it didn't pan out I had dibs.

It didn't pan out locally, so I got them.

He hinted about getting the money in about 4 weeks, but he wasn't stressed on the time factor either.

He was wanting that TT, you know.

I'm pretty sure I paid it in that month time frame.

So yes, Edmond bless his kind soul did let me do installments.

I still want to go down there and visit Jazman, but it's just going to have to be later in this new year.

I geuss at the rate Heritage is going lately, I probably did get a good deal.

$750 with a pair of HF-12's in need of some major TLC.

(In fact, I think I still owe him 5 bucks over the amp deal.)

I was gonna get a haircut, but after seeing Dean's pic I think I'll just let mine flow free.

That's some nice hair, man!

That's it for this topic.

----------------

On 12/31/2002 7:36:53 PM deang wrote:

Go ahead and get your hair cut. I whacked mine off about the same time Frampton did.

I close up the mystery of the pic soon, but right now I'm have too much fun.
----------------

Dean- if thats not you Billy Squire sure has a twin.

Jeff