Hype on AudioReview.com!

TheEAR

Did some of you ever read the bull on AudioReview.com,I am talking about the so called reviews.By supposed owners,not pizza faced teenagers who bash a product because they dont have the funds to buy it.

Well each month I visit this AudioReview site and read some of the posts err "reviews".

The best hype an be found about the Sony WM40 "sub",reviewers claim its a great buy for even $500,its as good as the velodyne HGS18! LOL And it shakes the foundation,the house and can get them evicted!Plus its too much bass,and goes deep! LOL

First of all do these newbs know around $500 you can buy an SVS,HSU or Paradigm PW2200? Twits,for around $500 I can buy a made sub that puts the garbage WM40 to shame.

And I will not even talk DIY,here for $300 you build a monster.

Next,the POS WM40 is as good as a Velodyne HGS18. In what quality,lack of distortion,speed.Air displacement capabilities,subsonic bass extension? NOTHING The HGS10 beats the WM40 on all counts with no trouble.The HGS18 is capable of true 16Hz output at 100dB,and at 31.5Hz it can belt over 120dB with almost no distortion.How much can the POS WM40 belt out at the same distortion level...heck ANY DISTORTION LEVEL.

Third shaking the foundation,what foundation.Maybe if they live in a wooden shack on sticks. LOL The POS they rave about cant even move a dust particle in my concrete building.Nobody would hear them. 11.gif

Last,too much bass! LOL For these clowns maybe,the RF7's descend deeper and with way more authority then the POS in question.

End of rant

Thank you dear Klipschers for reading

LOL

Thanks for the tip,I missed the Wilson Audio WHAMM "reviews"

Well with the permission of Ousama Bin Laden I will post a holy review

What you are about to read is from the AudioReview site,SPEAKER reviews

"Reviewed by: Osama bin Laden, Casual Listener, from cave city, Pakistan

Price Paid: $100 at russian military auction

Product Model Year:

Summary:

these gigantic speakers provide excellent protection, but are very large and hard to position. They are hard to move and face east 5 times a day. They reproduce great sound so i can command the masses. They can reproduce sounds of mass destruction, large arsinals of weapons, explosions so well that it sounds like I own an army.

Strengths:

provide excellent protection from U.S. Laserguided missles

Weaknesses:

not as roomy as a Cave, not very mobile, use electricity

Similar Products Used:

Rocks, trash can, Goat, cave"

LOL too much

Here another "review" this time by an award winning critic!

"Reviewed by: bob the builder, Audio Enthusiast, from the higest point of mount everest

Price Paid: $100 at well stolen from...23 cherry tree lane

Product Model Year:

Summary:

To sum up, this machine is fit. its also very loud. but to turn it on u have to chase it around the room a bit first.

Strengths:

Can lift weights up to 50kg.

Weaknesses:

Struggle on the running machine and rowing machine.

Similar Products Used:

oh, yes he also uses the automatic, all singing, all dancing muscle maker."

This is too much

Check the rwview by world class critic Bob Boner*(about the Wilson WHAMM),since it contains mature subject matter I will not post it here.

3.gif

*No relation with BobG also known as BobbyGee

OMG I read all the wilson WAMM reviews, so hilarious. My favorites:

Reviewed by: stinky hinnerschitz, Audiophile, from 69066666666

Product Model Year:

Summary:

after listning to these speakers for about 9 days straight. (with the help of about two oz. of meth, 40 hits of acid, 23 pots of coffe and a bottle of some really weird cough syrup) i began to recieve a 3 dimension imaging unlike any i had ever heard, flying saucers flew in and out of the speakers, bees and humming birds hovered over my head, voices talked to me from underground....etc

then i turned the speakers on. WOW!! with actual music coming out of them it was even better. i must admit i had previously questioned the purchaseof my top of the line radio shack reciever many times but now it all made sense. heres my set up

Lennox CD walkman

wired into my radio shack reciever

via an 1/8" to dual RCA adapter, then straight to my audio wilson audio WAMMS

i reccomended this setup to anyone. i also reccomend feeding grapes to squirrels.

Also this one:

Reviewed by: Funk Masta' Keenan, Audiophile, from N'orleans

Price Paid: $100000 at The Shack, Downtown N'orleans

Product Model Year:

Summary:

Ok, here it is: these things is the greatest! I feel like the LORD when I turn these babies up! My cousin, Mack D has some of them Koss speakers, and these babies are better than them. It don't matter how much you pay, because I gots my settelment money from the war, you know? If you like to get FUNKY, buy these babies!

I only give them three apiece because m' baby left me!!!

Strengths:

They look really shiny, and stuff. They're great for getting down with the funk. I have my ladies over, turn on some George Clinton, and BAM we're in the mood, if you know what I mean!!!! One time, the bass was so loud my cat spontaneously combusted. That's a good thing!!!

Weaknesses:

My honey left me because I paid too much fo' them an' I couldn't spend no money on her. Now I gots to spend more time wit' ladies that are more like the town bicycle: everyone's had a ride!!

Similar Products Used:

Mono sound from old Sony TV,

Sony Boom-box from the seventies

LOL and BigBoner's 'review' is great too. Thanks for pointing me to this great site and giving me some belly laughs this night9.gif

----------------

On 1/5/2003 5:43:47 PM TheEAR wrote:

LOL

Thanks for the tip,I missed the Wilson Audio WHAMM "reviews"

Well with the permission of Ousama Bin Laden I will post a holy review

What you are about to read is from the AudioReview site,SPEAKER reviews

"Reviewed by: Osama bin Laden, Casual Listener, from cave city, Pakistan

Price Paid: $100 at russian military auction

Product Model Year:

Summary:

these gigantic speakers provide excellent protection, but are very large and hard to position. They are hard to move and face east 5 times a day. They reproduce great sound so i can command the masses. They can reproduce sounds of mass destruction, large arsinals of weapons, explosions so well that it sounds like I own an army.

Strengths:

provide excellent protection from U.S. Laserguided missles

Weaknesses:

not as roomy as a Cave, not very mobile, use electricity

Similar Products Used:

Rocks, trash can, Goat, cave"

LOL too much

Here another "review" this time by an award winning critic!

"Reviewed by: bob the builder, Audio Enthusiast, from the higest point of mount everest

Price Paid: $100 at well stolen from...23 cherry tree lane

Product Model Year:

Summary:

To sum up, this machine is fit. its also very loud. but to turn it on u have to chase it around the room a bit first.

Strengths:

Can lift weights up to 50kg.

Weaknesses:

Struggle on the running machine and rowing machine.

Similar Products Used:

oh, yes he also uses the automatic, all singing, all dancing muscle maker."

This is too much

Check the rwview by world class critic Bob Boner*(about the Wilson WHAMM),since it contains mature subject matter I will not post it here.

3.gif

*No relation with BobG also known as BobbyGee

----------------

Oi you! I'm from Pakistan! 3.gif

----------------

On 1/5/2003 4:57:14 PM TheEAR wrote:

The best hype an be found about the Sony WM40 "sub",reviewers claim its a great buy for even $500,its as good as the velodyne HGS18! LOL And it shakes the foundation,the house and can get them evicted!Plus its too much bass,and goes deep! LOL

----------------

LOL Ear,

My old toshiba boombox from back in the day could shake the floor back home.

If they need a $500 sub to get things a shakin then they need some bigger mains.

My old boombox was only a dollar at a yardsale lol.

In my apt my Heresies will vibrate the floor quite nicely during any of the louder passages of Epsiode II or Fellowship of the Ring.

I live on the ground floor so my floor is something like a 6" concrete slab 3.gif

I think I will go move some air with some real speakers.

Peace, Josh