Pass Labs Integrated versus Primaluna EVO?

Fido

There is a guy that recently received his INT-60 and needs to move it. It's got less than 10 hours on it and he is selling it for $7500 shipped for free. This is a $9500 amp. It peeked my interest but I don't know if I even like Amps that run in Type A mode.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fido said:

There is a guy that recently received his INT-60 and needs to move it. It's got less than 10 hours on it and he is selling it for $7500 shipped for free. This is a $9500 amp. It peeked my interest but I don't know if I even like Amps that run in Type A mode.

I'm betting you will.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

I'm betting you will.

Im pretty sure I would like amps running in class A mode but for my family and my house we need an integrated that has Home Theater bypass. My Primaluna has that feature and sounds great. My wife was happy when I told her I would not be buying a new AMP!!!!!!!

IMG_0569.JPG

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fido said:

Im pretty sure I would like amps running in class A mode but for my family and my house we need an integrated that has Home Theater bypass. My Primaluna has that feature and sounds great. My wife was happy when I told her I would not be buying a new AMP!!!!!!!

And you should be happy she's not trying to buy a new Husband! FYI, to other Klipscheads, the woman in the photo is not his wife, but it's a good photograph that easily gets our attention without getting too personal.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shakeydeal said:

In for more pictures of wifey….😯

This is my beautiful wife. The image I posted above was Crystal Hefner the widow of Hugh Hefner. I was the personal photographer for Crystal for almost 10 years. Been married to my wife for almost 25 years.

7A3B1BEF-FCE6-4882-AF34-B7FA9B7F7205.jpeg

• Like 4

On 8/27/2022 at 10:17 AM, Shakeydeal said:

I’ve never met you Fido, but I’m just guessing you are overchicked….

Bravo!

No such thing as overchicked. Whether wives, daughters, girlfriends, nieces, business women, I love women's photographs and have created (mostly at Weddings) over a million myself. They dominated the industry now as photographers as well as models. They were also the client. Whether they were Art Directors at Ad Agencies (hiring their college friends as photographers) or being a Bride, then Mother, Grandmother, etc. PPA did a survey 3 decades back that said to Portrait/Wedding shooters: "Forget Dad."

as the market since it's 93% Mothers making buying decisions about Pictures, now they hire other younger women for that, then younger men,  more so than older men, down the list. Price is always a factor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shakeydeal said:

By “overchicked” I meant he out kicked his coverage. It was a joke….

As it relates to the OP, overchicked would apply to WAF and GAF in audio.

And, like the Prima Luna, Women have a built in Home Theater Bypass, when they are in the mood for multi-channel aural stimulation and not just 2 channels!